Franco Morbidelli was the fastest in the FP3 MotoGP Aragon session, while Fabio Quartararo was 15th and highside.
Aragon, runganSport — Italian Rider, Franco Morbidelli appearing ahead in the third Free Practice session (FP3) of the Aragon MotoGP, Saturday (17/10) morning Spain.
The Petronas Yamaha SRT satellite champion scored a quick lap of 1 minute 47,859 seconds.
Outperformed British racers, Cal Crutchlow with a time difference of +0.455 seconds.
The third position was secured by the host rider, Pol Espargaro with a gap of +0.460 seconds.
Two other Spanish riders, Joan Mir and Alex Marquez, respectively penetrated the fourth and fifth positions.
Complete Results of Free Practice 3 MotoGP Aragon, Spain 2020
- Franco Morbidelli, Petronas Yamaha SRT 1m 47.859s
- Cal Crutchlow, LCR Honda CASTROL
- Pol Espargaro, Red Bull KTM Factory Racing
- Joan Mir, Suzuki Ecstar
- Alex Marquez, Repsol Honda
- Takaaki Nakagami, LCR Honda IDEMITSU
- Alex Rins, Suzuki Ecstar
- Aleix Espargaro, Aprilia Racing Team Gresini
- Miguel Oliveira, Red Bull KTM Tech3
- Brad Binder, Red Bull KTM Factory Racing
- Andrea Dovizioso, Mission Winnow Ducati
- Maverick Vinales, Monster Energy Yamaha
- Francesco Bagnaia, Pramac Ducati
- Danilo Petrucci, Mission Winnow Ducati
- Fabio Quartararo, Petronas Yamaha SRT
- Iker Lecuona, Red Bull KTM Tech3
- Stefan Bradl, Repsol Honda
- Tito Rabat, Reale Avintia Ducati
- Bradley Smith, Aprilia Racing Team Gresini
- Jack Miller, Pramac Ducati
- Johann Zarco, Reale Avintia Ducati.
Repsol Honda racer Marc Marquez still has to miss the Aragon 2020 series, due to a broken upper arm that has not yet recovered 100%.
Marquez will be replaced temporarily by the rider from Germany, Stefan Bradl (HRC test rider).
Meanwhile, Valentino Rossi (Monster Energy Yamaha) was suddenly absent because he tested positive for COVID-19 after a medical on Thursday (15/10) yesterday. (DN / eV)