KOMPAS.com – Body pain when you wake up can not be underestimated, because this condition can be a symptom of a number of diseases.
All body aches when you wake up are usually experienced by people who do a lot of physical activity or just exercise hard the day before.
However, if your body hurts every time you wake up, it could be a symptom of a number of ailments.
As reported KOMPAS.com Sunday (17/4/2022), here are 6 diseases and symptoms of body aches when you wake up:
1. Viral infections
Reported at Cleveland Clinic via KOMPAS.com, Viral infections such as the flu, Lyme disease, pneumonia, Covid-19, and other viral infections can make everyone feel sick when they wake up.
Also read: The difference between GERD and ulcers comes from its symptoms and causes
When infected with a virus, the body experiences inflammation that triggers pain. The pain from the source of the infection can spread to various parts of the body and make the sufferer feel pain all over his body when he wakes up.
If the infection attacks the respiratory tract, the body may experience a lack of oxygen. This condition can also make your body sore or sore when you wake up.
2. Vitamin D deficiency
Vitamin D deficiency can cause calcium levels in the blood to decrease. This can interfere with kidney, muscle, and bone health.
Therefore, one of the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency is the body aching all the time when you wake up.
3. Inflammatory joint disease
Reported in Medical News Today via KOMPAS.com, Arthritis or arthritis can also cause body aches and pains every time you wake up.
Read also: Causes and Symptoms of Heart Disease
This condition can be caused by several factors, such as an infection of the joints or an autoimmune disease that attacks the joints.
Fibromyalgia is a chronic muscle pain disorder that causes sufferers to often feel pain and soreness throughout their bodies.
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is unknown. Even so, stress, injury, infection, or side effects from surgery can trigger these health problems.
5. Chronic fatigue syndrome
Reported in Healthline via KOMPAS.com, Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a condition that makes people feel tired and weak for a long time.
This disease often causes insomnia, because the body lacks rest. Chronic fatigue syndrome can also make the body sick all over, including in the morning when you wake up.
Read also: Brain cancer symptoms in the early to late stages must be monitored
6. multiple paralysis
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease in which the tissues around the nerve cells, called myelin, break down due to inflammation.
The damage interferes with the performance of the nervous system. As a result, sufferers may experience pain, soreness, or tingling sensations, including waking up in the morning.
How to deal with body aches when you wake up
How to deal with all body aches when you wake up needs to adjust to the cause.
Here are some steps you can take to overcome body aches and pains each time you wake up.
– Manage the disease by taking medication as prescribed by your doctor.
– Make sure you get enough sleep each day. In addition, use a comfortable pillow and mattress to reduce muscle tension that causes pain.
– Change your diet by avoiding all types of foods that cause inflammation, such as fried foods, high sugar intake, and fat. Eat lots of vegetables, fruits, whole grains and seafood.
– Keep your body in shape by exercising regularly, but don’t overdo it. Just exercise for 30 minutes a day and do it five times a week.
– Control stress and regular exercise, yoga, massage, and activities that can keep the mind relaxed
– Stop smoking, because the chemicals in cigarettes can prevent oxygen-rich blood from reaching the bones and body tissues, limit the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the blood, lower blood quality so that the muscles weaken and become sore easy.
(Author: Mahardini Nur Afifah)
Get updated choice news and Latest news daily from Kompas.com. Let’s join the Telegram group “Kompas.com News Update”, how to click on the link https://t.me/kompascomupdate, then join. You must first install the Telegram application on your cell phone.