Tell me – the shower, like any bathroom utensil, must be kept clean. Especially with the increased chances of accumulation of bacteria, germs and various impurities in it with daily use.
Over time and overuse, these impurities may clog the water passage holes. In addition to changing the color of the shower and the extinguishing of its shine.
The best way to clean your non-detachable shower head and make it shine again
1. Put the vinegar or the baking soda and vinegar mixture inside it, inside a plastic or rubber bag.
2. Wrap it around the shower head and make sure it is tightly closed, and leave it for an hour until the mixture permeates all the shower holes, then remove it and be careful not to let the mixture fall on you.
3. Bring a toothbrush and pass it over the shower head, and be careful not to slip into the bathroom, so it is preferable to stand on a wooden ladder.
4. Repeat the process more than once, to ensure the removal of impurities stuck in the shower.
5. Wash the head well with water, to ensure that the mixture is completely removed.
6. Dry it with a piece of cloth so that it does not rust.
7. Put it back in place, and see the difference for yourself.