In these times that we have to live because of the pandemic, it is important to feel good and comfortable in our homes. Not only at the time of teleworking, but also when we carry out activities and live with our family.
It is not only important to take care of our physical health, with hygiene care and physical activity, but also to take care of our mental and emotional well-being, looking for a way that the home is our refuge and that the people with whom we live are our company and support.
Then in Silestone Institute We give some wellness tips to be able to enjoy the home and our day-to-day care.
How to improve our well-being in teleworking
1. Establish your work area that is comfortable, quiet and you feel comfortable.
2. Encourage self-care by getting ready for work and meetings online.
3. Adjust your posture so that you take care of the health of your back and your whole body when you are in front of the computer.
4. Find a place where you can make the most of natural light and thus save energy.
5. Establish daily goals to optimize times, setting and respecting your hours of rest.
Tips for emotional well-being in relationships with others
1. Establish quality relationships that nurture your emotional and psychological state.
2. Communicate empathetically and respecting and listening to the opinions of others.
3. Be grateful for what you have and for the people around you. This helps boost happiness.
4. Always respond positively and constructively to a conversation, be it good news or bad news.
5. Connect with others, either in person or online, to give mutual support in good and bad times and to celebrate and share experiences.
Sleep hygiene: tips to rest better.
1. Set and respect a time to get up and a time to go to bed.
2. Avoid drinking alcohol and caffeine in the 4-6 hours after bedtime.
3. Exercise regularly but not close to bedtime.
4. Establish a routine with your children before bed so they have a good rest (read a story, brush their teeth …)
5. Limit the use of electronic devices close to bedtime.
MAIN PHOTO.: Silestone Institute.