The trade tax complies with EU rules, Juliane Kokott, advocate general of the Court of Justice of the EU, commented on Thursday. The trade tax that the government is persistently trying to push through seems to be a reality. Opinions on this matter are unambiguous, Poles have something to fear.
Trade tax is getting closer
Trade tax has aroused extreme emotions for a long time. Until recently, it was supposed to be inconsistent with EU regulations, but on Thursday the advocate general of the Court of Justice of the EU gave a completely different opinion. In her opinion, the trade tax complies with EU regulations, but the Polish government has to wait for the judgment of the EU court in this case. The money.pl portal reminds that although the CJEU is not obliged to follow this opinion, it seems that it will confirm it at the end of the year and the trade tax will become a fact.
The trade tax could be introduced as early as next year, if the CJEU decides to the liking of the Polish government. This likely won’t happen as the government has already announced a trade tax deferral due to the coronavirus pandemic. Ultimately, the matter of grass trade tax in Poland for almost five years. The European Commission challenged the regulations passed in 2016 by the Polish government and stated that the act in this form may discriminate against large-format stores. The case was finally brought to the CJEU and is waiting for a decision there. Trade tax is completely not to the taste of the industry.
TODAY IT’S PLAYING:
1. A group of Poles will be paid almost twice as much. There is confirmation from the minister
2. The host of “Dzień Dobry TVN” has had enough. “We will take the legal measures we are entitled to”
3. It is enough for someone from your family to transfer your money and you can end up with the tax. Fortunately, it can be avoided
Trade tax can destroy an industry?
Trade tax can destroy an industry, industrymen thunder. Moreover, a trade tax could lead to a crisis caused by a pandemic that some companies may simply not survive if the government charges them further fees. – It can destroy the industry, said Renata Juszkiewicz, head of the Polish Trade and Distribution Organization in an interview with money.pl. He also points out that the trade tax will also hit shopping malls that have been closed for the last few months and had no income.
The trade tax has not been consulted with the industry. – We expect information at the beginning of next year, says Juszkiewicz. What’s more, he adds that the trade tax will affect companies, which will have to look for savings as a result. – It will affect suppliers and customers, he says. In her opinion, the industry will expect the lowest prices from its suppliers, but it is customers who will ultimately pay more for purchases. As always, it looks like the government will introduce a tax that will ultimately be paid by all citizens.
- Attention, important information regarding school attendance. Parents and students need to prepare
- They accuse the doctor of not helping the pregnant patient. The medic responded to the allegations
- They will provoke, they will pretend to be someone else. And then they will impose a gigantic penalty
- A new chain has entered Poland. Has a wide assortment, but no food
- It happened, the government finally got it. The new tax is getting closer, Poles have something to fear
- Ewa Wachowicz’s cold cheesecake literally melts in your mouth, there is no faster and better way to make an effective cake
Be sure to watch: