After a long time, WhatsApp has decided to add a new drawing tool in its mobile application for Android users, which was only available in the iPhone iOS operating system, it is the function that is responsible for pixelating or blurring any part of an image without the need to resort to external platforms. Do you want to know how to activate it? Next we will explain the steps.
LOOK: List of cell phones that will be left without WhatsApp from April 30
When are you going to send a photo by WhatsApp From your iOS device, the following options appear at the top: “Crop”, “Stickers or emojis”, “Text” and “Drawing”, the latter represented by a pencil icon, after pressing it a palette automatically appears of colors on the right, if you slide it to the end (to the black and white squares), you can use the pixelate tool, this is used to blur parts of a photo that you do not want to come out.
LOOK: Why WhatsApp Web takes so long to load your messages
On Android it was impossible to pixelate or blur images from WhatsAppyou always had to resort to external applications, but that has changed from now on, because the messaging app has launched the aforementioned tool in its beta version 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206, reported the technology portal WabetaInfo. What is beta? is a testing program where users experiment with new tools before they are officially released to all users.
HOW TO ENABLE THE “PIXELAR” DRAWING TOOL IN WHATSAPP FOR ANDROID
- As we said before, you must first convert your WhatsApp application to its beta version, for this go to the Android Google Play Store and search for the application.
- Click on the first option that appears and scroll down.
- Find and tap the “Become a beta tester” button. If you don’t see it then access this link to go directly.
- Now, click on “Become a verifier”.
- Accept the conditions and you will have to wait a bit for you to start downloading WhatsApp Beta.
- Open the app and simulate sending a photo to any contact so you can test the tool.
- When the photo is displayed in full size, tap the pencil icon.
- Here it will not be like in iOS that you have to move the color palette towards the end, but instead four options will appear at the bottom, the last one on the right is “Pixelar”, as can be seen in the image.
How to know how many times a contact has seen my statuses
- Once the plus version of WhatsApp is installed, open the application and register your phone number as in WhatsApp official.
- Then it’s a matter of posting a status and going to the “Status” > “My Status” tab.
- Here, tap on the eye icon at the bottom to see all the contacts who have viewed your stories.
- Finally, click on the check button that appears next to each person to see the number of times they have opened your status.