JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com – PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk’s gold bullion price is priced at IDR 950,000 per gram on Monday (19/7/2021). The price increased by Rp. 1,000 from the previous Rp. 949,000 per gram.
The increase was followed by prices buyback which increased by Rp. 1,000 per gram. Price buyback is the price that can be obtained if Antam’s gold holder wants to sell the gold bullion.
Price buyback Antam’s gold is currently at Rp 847,000 per gram from the previous Rp 846,000 per gram.
However, it should be noted that Antam’s gold price is the one prevailing at Antam’s Pulogadung office, Jakarta. So, the price may be different at other Antam gold sales outlets.
Also read: CPNS Registration Extended Until July 26, Register at SSCASN 2021
As for the PMK No. 34/PMK.10/2017 stipulates that the purchase of gold bullion is subject to PPh 22 of 0.9 percent.
If you want to get a lower tax discount of 0.45 percent, include your Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) every time you make a transaction. Every purchase of gold bullion will be accompanied by proof of income tax deduction.
Get information, inspiration and insight of email you.
Here are the details of Antam’s gold price today:
- 0.5 gram gold: IDR 525,000
- Gold 1 gram: IDR 950.000
- Gold 2 grams: IDR 1,840,000
- Gold 3 grams: IDR 2,735,000
- Gold 5 grams: IDR 4,525,000
- Gold 10 grams: IDR 8,995,000
- Gold 25 grams: IDR 22,362,000
- Gold 50 grams: IDR 44,645,000
- Gold 100 grams: IDR 89,212,000
- Gold 250 grams IDR 222,765,000
- Gold 500 grams IDR 445,320,000
- Gold 1000 grams Rp 890.600.000
Also read: Unlike CPNS, PPPK Requirements No Education Accreditation Needed