This Monday, July 11, the third stage of anti-Covid-19 vaccination for nine-year-old children will begin.announced the Government of Mexico City (CDMX) through Eduardo Clark, director of Innovation and Technology.
During this period, priority will be given nine yearsheld between July 11, 2010 and July 15, 2013. Although they will receive minors under 10 and 11 years old as well.
This week CDMX received 90,000 childhood vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech for this age group, Clark explained, so only nine-year-olds will receive, 8-year-olds who will be 9 in 2022 will be included in the next stage of vaccination.
The vaccination schedule for children aged 9 is as follows:
- Monday, July 11, nicknames A,B,C
- Tuesday, July 12, nicknames D,E,F,G
- Wednesday, July 13, no H,I,J,K,L,M
- Thursday, July 14, nicknames N, Ñ, O, P, Q, R
- Friday, July 15, nicknames S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z
Second dose for children 12 to 14 years
Monday, July 18 will begin the application of the second dose for the population between 12 and 14 years old.
Requirements for this age group are:
- Getting the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine does at least
minus 21 days
- You must be accompanied by an adult
- Respect the vaccination schedule
Although it was initially announced that the calendar would be from July 11 to 15, the Ministry of Health published a new calendar:
Second dose vaccination schedule for children 12 to 14 years
- Monday, July 18: A,B,C
- Tuesday, July 19: D,E,F,G
- Wednesday, July 20: H,I,K,K,L,M
- Thursday, July 21: N,Ñ,O,P,Q,R
- Friday, July 22: S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z
This same week enforcement will be applied to adults in Mexico City with the CanSino vaccine.
📢 From 18 to 22 July, vaccination against #COVID19 at 55 vaccination points.
🔹 2nd dose for teenagers from 12 to 14 years old
🔸 Strengthening for adults and adults
🔹Unidose plan for unvaccinated adults https://t.co/C2GoFMvuvl pic.twitter.com/zyc3171frK
– Mexico City Ministry of Health (@SSaludCdMx) July 17, 2022