According to the criteria established by the Ministry of Health of the Nation, based on the population of each district, the province of Buenos Aires will have 347,760 doses; to the City of Buenos Aires, 60,480; to Catamarca, 8,400; to Chaco, 23,520; to Chubut, 12,180; to Córdoba, 74,760; to Corrientes, 21,840; to Entre Ríos, 27,300; to Formosa, 11,760; to Jujuy, 15,120; to La Pampa, 7,140; to La Rioja, 8,400; to Mendoza, 39,480; to Missions, 25,200; Neuquén, 13,440; to Río Negro, 15,120; to Salta, 28,560; to San Juan, 15,540; to San Luis, 10,080; to Santa Cruz, 7,140; to Santa Fe, 70,280; to Santiago del Estero, 20,160; to Tierra del Fuego, 3,640, and to Tucumán, 33,740.
The vaccination corresponding to the age group 12 to 17 years includes the following prioritized conditions:
• Type 1 or 2 diabetes.
• Obesity grade 2 (BMI> 35) and grade 3 (BMI> 40).
• Chronic cardiovascular disease: heart failure, coronary disease, valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathy, pulmonary hypertension, congenital heart disease.
• Chronic kidney disease (including chronic dialysis and transplant patients) and nephrotic syndrome.
• Chronic respiratory disease: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis, interstitial lung disease, severe asthma; oxygen therapy requirement; severe airway disease; asthma hospitalizations.
• Liver disease: Cirrhosis, autoimmune hepatitis.
• People living with HIV regardless of CD4 and CV.
• Patients on the waiting list for solid organ transplants and hematopoietic cell transplants.
• Oncological and oncohematological patients with recent or “active” diagnosis.
• People with active tuberculosis.
• People with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
• Down syndrome.
• People with autoimmune diseases and / or immunosuppressive, immunomodulatory or biological treatments.
• Adolescents who live in places of long stay.
• Pregnant people from 12 to 17 years old with individual indication.
• People with a valid single disability card (CUD).
• People with ANSES disability pension even if they do not have CUD.
• People with ANSES pension for transplants even if they do not have CUD.
The distribution criteria of the Moderna vaccine will be made based on data from the National Institute of Statistics and Censuses (INDEC), after the European Medicines Agency (EMA) recommended the corresponding authorization for its use in people aged 12 to 17 years.
So far 41,833,930 vaccines have arrived, of which 14,000,000 correspond to Sinopharm; 11,868,830 to Sputnik V, (9,375,670 from component 1 and 2,493,160 from component 2); 9,941,100 to those of AstraZeneca and Oxford whose active principle was produced in Argentina; 3,500,000 to Moderna; 1,944,000 to AstraZeneca through the WHO COVAX mechanism and 580,000 to AstraZeneca-Covishield.
According to the Public Vaccination Monitor, until this afternoon, 36,182,474 doses of vaccines were distributed throughout the territory, while 30,230,385 were applied. Of this total, there are 24,096,445 people inoculated with the first dose, and 6,133,940 have the complete vaccination scheme.