All Graubünden decisions at a glance

The votes for the Chur city council elections

All candidates for the Chur City Council were elected in the first ballot. Will take a seat on the three-person committee Sandra Maissen (CVP). Beside her was Urs Marti (FDP) Confirmed in office with 7372 votes and also re-elected as city president. In an interview with Radio Südostschweiz, he was visibly pleased with the result: “It’s great feedback from the population and a great day for me. I am overjoyed with the result. ”

With the re-election, Marti starts his last legislature. He would like to bring the city further in the next four years, as he says: “Keep investments high, but keep finances healthy.” The election result shows that the path taken by the city council is the right one.

City council was also re-elected Patrik Degiacomi (SP). This with 6045 votes. “I am very relieved and happy,” he told Radio Südostschweiz. You never know what it will look like in the end and now he has to prove himself again. “I will now primarily work to ensure that we finally get a few projects off the ground,” he continued, and mentioned the modernization of school rooms, indoor sports and the renovation of cultural spaces.

She was overjoyed after her election the new Chur city councilor Sandra Maissen. “We were able to convince the people of Chur,” she said in the interview.

Anita Mazzetta (Freie Green Lists) achieved the absolute majority, but missed the election to the Chur city council. “If the result is so close, it is of course bitter. But that’s democracy, I had to reckon with it, “said 57-year-old Mazzetta in an interview with Radio Südostschweiz. «The civil solidarity for Sandra Maissen was a great challenge for me. The election campaign with two women didn’t make things any easier either. And in the end I missed the final mobilization because I was in the hospital twice during the hot phase of the election campaign, ”said Mazzetta.

Had no chance of voting Mario Cortesi (SVP). “You are disappointed when you are wrong,” said the 60-year-old Cortesi. “The SVP always knew that it would be difficult to get a seat on the Chur city council.” Cortesi was disappointed about the lack of support from other parties and from Mayor Urs Marti, who had sided with Sandra Maissen.

This is how the city of Chur chose:

What’s next for Emilewicz? “We will use her talents” [WIDEO] – Politics – News from the country and the world – Dziennik.pl – Events and Facts

Emilewicz remains in the United Right camp all the time and these talents will certainly be used – said Bossernaker in Polsat News.

When asked if Emilewicz would retain the position of deputy prime minister, Chief Executive replied that “as far as he understands, she has left the Agreement – the Agreement delegates someone else to the government, there are many indications that it will be Jaroslaw Gowin“.

However, the deputy head of the Ministry of Interior and Administration reiterated that “in the United Right, there is a lot of space for many different people, with different views and talents, and this talent premier Emilewicz will definitely be used. “

Deputy Prime Minister, minister development Jadwiga Emilewicz recently announced that it has made a decision to leave the Covenant. She argued this with the fact that in the “very serious crises of recent months” she was with the leader of the Agreement, Jarosław Gowin, “on the opposite sides of the dispute”. She announced that after her departure she would still be a member of the PiS club.

On Saturday, the leaders of the United Right: Jarosław Kaczyński, PiS president, Jarosław Gowin and Solidarna Polska – Zbigniew Ziobro they signed a new one coalition agreement. According to unofficial information from PAP, in the course of negotiations within the United Right, it was agreed that the number of ministries, currently 20, is to be reduced to 14. The information so far on coalition arrangements provided by PiS politicians shows that PiS president Jarosław Kaczyński would join the government as deputy prime minister. The PiS president would head the Committee of Internal Affairs, Justice and National Defense.

I am glad because yesterday closed a few topics that were discussed in the last week by the coalition partners and in the media, i.e. the issue of early elections. We know that there is a stable parliamentary majority, end of discussions about early elections, end of discussions about no majority – assessed the Bossernaker referring to the signed contract.

He added that “if president Kaczynski will join the government, it will be good news for Poland, it will also be good news for the United Right, because this stability is needed for the next three years. ” Now Poles expect us to implement the program and overcome the crisis. This government is recovering very well from the covid crisis, we want this to continue and we intend to implement it over the next three years Bossernaker was saying.

Police have found a dead person on Lena and describe the death as suspicious – NRK Innlandet – Local news, TV and radio

The woman who was found in the river on Lena in Østre Toten on Sunday is from the municipality, the police report. She was reported missing earlier in the day.

Police attorney, Marte Johansen will not say much about why they think the death is suspicious.

– We do research on what can be the cause of death. As of now, it is unclear, but we have no evidence to say that anything criminal has happened here, says Johansen.

However, she does not rule out that the surveys may show something else.

POLICE: Police describe the death as suspicious.

Photo: Roar Berntsen / NRK

Autopsied

The woman is autopsied, and what they find out there has something to say for the investigation further. Over the next few days, the report will be ready.

– We are awaiting the report to see what kind of tactical and technical investigations are to be done, the police attorney says.

Found dead in river on Lena

SUSPICIOUS: Police attorney, Marte Johansen says the death is suspicious. They do not yet know the cause of death.

Photo: Lars Erik Skrefsrud / NRK

She will not say anything more about the woman, or what kind of hypotheses the police have about what may have happened.

Conducts witness interviews in the area

The police announce in a press release on Monday that they will interrogate several witnesses.

– They interrogate people connected to the woman to find out her latest movements, says Marte Johansen in the police.

Currently, there is no information about the course of events.

Loading map, please wait …

DEAD PERSON: The police have found a dead person in a river on Lena in Østre Toten.

On Saturday, 22 new cases of Covid-19 were discovered in Latvia

Last day, 22 new cases of Covid-19 were registered in Latvia, according to the latest data compiled by the Center for Disease Prevention and Control (SPKC).

SPKC representative Ilze Arāja informed LETA that the information at the disposal of the center shows that nine patients were infected from known sources of infection.

Four people have been infected abroad – in the Netherlands, Ukraine and Greece, two have recently been in contact with one of them abroad, while for the other people the circumstances of the infection are still being clarified and an epidemiological investigation is ongoing.

Over the weekend, infection with Covid-19 was discovered in the second Latvian hockey club – Riga “Dinamo” was already in quarantine, but now cases of the disease have also been revealed in Daugavpils “Dinaburg”. Both teams play in different leagues. In Daugavpils club itself, four patients were reported to LETA, but according to the SPKC, there were three.

Of the Covid-19 cases detected yesterday, the highest number was recorded in Riga – the number of cases there has increased by ten, and in total there are 148 active cases in the capital.

In Jūrmala and Olaine municipality, the number of cases has increased by three people each and currently there are 16 and 19 patients, respectively. Two new cases of Covid-19 have been detected in Daugavpils, but a total of 30 infected people have been registered in the city. New cases of the disease have also been registered in Valmiera and Babīte.

1660 Covid-19 tests were performed last day, of which the disease was detected in 1.3% of cases. Representatives of the SPKC have emphasized that a significant threshold for this indicator is 3%, exceeding which indicates that the disease is spreading uncontrollably in the country.

To date, a total of 310,832 examinations have been performed in Latvia and infection with Covid-19 has been laboratory confirmed in 1676 persons.

Currently, 1304 people or 78% of the registered infected people are considered to be infected with Covid-19. In turn, 336 cases of the disease are active.

36 persons infected with Covid-19 or 2.15% of the registered infected persons have died in Latvia.

According to the National Health Service, two patients with Covid-19 have been hospitalized in the last 24 hours, none of the hospitals have been discharged, so a total of seven patients are being treated in hospitals – all with moderate disease. To date, 226 patients have been discharged from hospitals, including both recovered and deceased.

A drunk driver killed a man at a crossing in Frýdek-Místek

A truck overturned on the Prague ring road, the driver is in the hospital

Video

Crimea

An overturned truck blocked the Prague ring road near Točná on Saturday afternoon, in the direction of the D1. The truck spilled cargo, the driver ended up in the hospital. The column has ten …

5 Irregularities in the Cleaning Officer Suspected of the Fire at the Attorney General’s Office Building

TRIBUNNEWS.COM, JAKARTA – Investigation of the fire case at the Attorney General’s Office (AGO) building continues to be carried out by the National Police Criminal Investigation Unit.

A number of witnesses and experts related to the fire that engulfed the six-story building on August 22.

The police are also preparing a legal construction in investigating this case.

On the sidelines of the investigation, Arteria Dahlan, a member of Commission III DPR RI from the PDI-P faction, opened an interesting piece of information related to the fire at the AGO’s main building.

Arteria Dahlan seemed to expose the irregularities of a cleaning service witness who was suspected of being related to the fire.

Read: Police Examine 12 Potential Witnesses when a Fire at the Attorney General’s Office is on the Spot

The cleaning service named Joko was one of the witnesses being questioned regarding the fire case at the AGO.

The following is a list of 5 irregularities revealed by Arteria Dahlan and MAKI:

Member of Commission III DPR RI, Arteria Dahlan while visiting the National Police Headquarters, Monday (6/7/2020) (Tribunnews.com/Igman Ibrahim)

Task on 1st Floor but Got Access to 6th Floor

The suspicious thing about Joko is that as a cleaning service he actually served on the 1st floor of the main AGO building which was gifted.

However, Joko also has access to the 6th floor.

National Guard liberates booths with protesters in Nayarit

“/>
At least 8 booths in Nayarit were taken over by protesters and were released this Sunday. Photo: Cuartoscuro

Some eight booths taken over by protesters in Nayarit were released this Sunday after the National Guard will implement, together with others security corporations, an operation to achieve the liberation of toll points.

A large-scale operation led by the National Guard -in which elements of the Secretariat of Citizen Security and elements of the State Police were also present- has released eight toll stations in Nayarit, one of which is located in Tepic-Mazatlan and is operated by farmers since November 2018.

The protesters demanded payment for their land, which they claimed was confiscated. The final action was carried out by members of the anti-riot team with the cooperation of the State Police.

It should be noted about what happened that after two hours of dialogue with the protesters stationed in the Nayarit booths, an agreement was not reached to release the toll points in a peaceful way, so they were forced to expel them by force. The Ministry of Public Security detailed that about 10 people were detained and no injuries were reported.

According to local reports, it turned out that even in the Nayarit there were members of the organized crime, without specifying to which or which group they belong. However, during the liberation of these toll points in Nayait, “Zapata lives, the fight continues” was heard as a slogan, where the protesters demanded a written order to remove themselves voluntarily.

So far it is unknown what the sentence of the detained protesters will be, as well as it is also unknown if they may be entitled to a release in the next few hours in exchange for the payment of a bail.

Police used a stun gun against a woman who refused to wear a mask at a soccer game | Video

Posted at 23:04 ET (03:04 GMT) Monday, September 28, 2020

First debate between Trump and Biden: what are they going to talk about?


2:43


Posted at 20:34 ET (00:34 GMT) Sunday, September 27, 2020

Joe Montana prevents attempted kidnapping of grandson


0:42


Posted at 12:20 ET (16:20 GMT) Sunday, September 27, 2020

Pickup truck ran over protester in Los Angeles


0:58


Posted at 19:10 ET (23:10 GMT) Saturday, September 26, 2020

Trump appoints Amy Coney Barrett to the US Supreme Court.


7:51


Posted at 19:02 ET (23:02 GMT) Saturday, September 26, 2020

Who is Amy Coney Barrett?


4:20


Posted at 01:52 ET (05:52 GMT) Thursday, September 24, 2020

Protests over the ruling of the Breonna Taylor case sweep across the US.





Posted at 15:31 ET (19:31 GMT) Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Chicago: Cowboy Riding Down Highway Stopped


1:05


Posted at 19:32 ET (23:32 GMT) Monday, September 21, 2020

Economic balance after 6 months of closures due to covid-19 in the US


1:32


Posted at 00:07 ET (04:07 GMT) Sunday, September 20, 2020

Power struggle in the US for the replacement of Judge Ginsburg


3:23


All Graubünden decisions at a glance

The votes for the Chur city council elections

All candidates for the Chur City Council were elected in the first ballot. Will take a seat on the three-person committee Sandra Maissen (CVP). Beside her was Urs Marti (FDP) Confirmed in office with 7372 votes and also re-elected as city president. In an interview with Radio Südostschweiz, he was visibly pleased with the result: “It’s great feedback from the population and a great day for me. I am overjoyed with the result. ”

With the re-election, Marti starts his last legislature. He would like to bring the city further in the next four years, as he says: “Keep investments high, but keep finances healthy.” The election result shows that the path taken by the city council is the right one.

City council was also re-elected Patrik Degiacomi (SP). This with 6045 votes. “I am very relieved and happy,” he told Radio Südostschweiz. You never know what it will look like in the end and now he has to prove himself again. “I will now primarily work to ensure that we finally get a few projects off the ground,” he continued, and mentioned the modernization of school rooms, indoor sports and the renovation of cultural spaces.

She was overjoyed after her election the new Chur city councilor Sandra Maissen. “We were able to convince the people of Chur,” she said in the interview.

Anita Mazzetta (Freie Green Lists) achieved the absolute majority, but missed the election to the Chur city council. “If the result is so close, it is of course bitter. But that’s democracy, I had to reckon with it, “said 57-year-old Mazzetta in an interview with Radio Südostschweiz. «The civil solidarity for Sandra Maissen was a great challenge for me. The election campaign with two women didn’t make things any easier either. And in the end I missed the final mobilization because I was in the hospital twice during the hot phase of the election campaign, ”said Mazzetta.

Had no chance of voting Mario Cortesi (SVP). “You are disappointed when you are wrong,” said the 60-year-old Cortesi. “The SVP always knew that it would be difficult to get a seat on the Chur city council.” Cortesi was disappointed about the lack of support from other parties and from Mayor Urs Marti, who had sided with Sandra Maissen.

This is how the city of Chur chose:

Coronavirus. As many as 70 sick people came to Podkarpacie. Three people died

70 new coronavirus infections have been detected in Podkarpacie – according to the information that on Sunday after 10.30 was reported on Twitter by the Ministry of Health. The highest number of positive tests – 10 each – was found in Mielecki and Sanok poviats.

The new cases are:

* 5 people – Dębicki poviat (2K; 3M)

* 1 person – Jarosław district (1K)

* 4 people – Jasło poviat (2K; 2M)

* 1 person – the city of Krosno (1K)

* 1 person – Krosno poviat (1M)

* 8 people – Leżajsk poviat (6K; 2M)

* 5 people – Łańcut poviat (3K; 2M)

* 10 people – Mielec poviat (4K; 6M)

* 1 person – Niski poviat (1K)

* 3 people – the city of Przemyśl (1K; 2M)

* 2 people – Przemyśl poviat (1K; 1M)

* 4 people – Ropczycko-Sędziszowski poviat (2K; 2M)

* 2 people – the city of Rzeszów (2K)

* 9 people – Rzeszów poviat (8K; 1M)

* 10 people – Sanok poviat (7K; 3M)

* 4 people – Strzyżów poviat (4K).

Coronavirus in Podkarpacie. 51 people recovered

According to the Podkarpackie Voivodeship Sanitary Inspector, Dr. Adam Sidor, 11 people are currently under supervision in the Podkarpackie Voivodeship, 3840 are quarantined, and 563 people are in isolation.

Currently, 184 people are hospitalized with confirmed COVID-19.

Laboratory tests confirmed 3603 cases of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection, 2730 people recovered / released from isolation. There have been 126 deaths.

Another 51 people who recovered came from 13 poviats in the voivodeship.

Coronavirus in Poland. As many as 1,350 infected. Eight sick people died

The Ministry of Health in a statement after 10.30 hours published on Twitter, said that 1,350 new cases of coronavirus were found in Poland.

In the morning’s announcement, the Ministry of Health announced the death of eight COVID-19 patients.

According to the Sanepid, three more people died in Podkarpacie: a woman from the Leżajsk poviat, a man from the Jasło poviat and a man from the Jarosław poviat.

Coronavirus in Poland. How to protect yourself against infection?

You can protect yourself from contamination by avoiding contact with those who are infected, and by observing good hygiene (washing your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after leaving the bathroom, before eating and blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing; instead of water and soap, you can use a hand sanitizer based on 60% alcohol).

The National Health Fund has launched a 24/7 hotline, which you can call with any doubts and questions regarding the coronavirus: 800 190 590.