Maxime Meiland admits: clothing line partly from AliExpress

On RTL Boulevard Maxime told Meiland earlier that she designed part of the Monciel collection herself and that another part was taken from somewhere. There would then only have been ‘minor adjustments’.

Instagram Stories

On Sunday Maxime told more about the rumors surrounding her clothing line via Instagram Stories. “The first collection that was shown with the samples was in Chateau Meiland are indeed items that my factory offered me “, she writes in text.” I have adjusted these in terms of fabric, color, buttons and size. ”

View this post on Instagram

MY SKY

A post shared by Maxime Meiland (@maximemeiland) on

“Because this collection was intended as a spring collection, but it was delayed by corona, I almost started making a new collection. I know that I chose the easy way the first time and I wanted to improve this.”

Genuinely sad

The Meiland scion continues: “Monciel has always been a dream for me, which makes me genuinely sad and struggling with the way people express themselves now. I hope to be able to knit this in addition to my second collection, so that Dutch women will ever say: that Monciel brand is crazy. “

.

Maxime Meiland admits: clothing line partly from AliExpress

On RTL Boulevard Maxime told Meiland earlier that she designed part of the Monciel collection herself and that another part was taken from somewhere. There would then only have been ‘minor adjustments’.

Instagram Stories

On Sunday Maxime told more about the rumors surrounding her clothing line via Instagram Stories. “The first collection that was shown with the samples was in Chateau Meiland are indeed items that my factory offered me “, she writes in text.” I have adjusted these in terms of fabric, color, buttons and size. ”

View this post on Instagram

MY SKY

A post shared by Maxime Meiland (@maximemeiland) on

“Because this collection was intended as a spring collection, but it was delayed by corona, I almost started making a new collection. I know that I chose the easy way the first time and I wanted to improve this.”

Genuinely sad

The Meiland scion continues: “Monciel has always been a dream for me, which makes me genuinely sad and struggling with the way people express themselves now. I hope to be able to knit this in addition to my second collection, so that Dutch women will ever say: that Monciel brand is crazy. “

.

Defqon.1 breaks the audience record with eight million viewers around the world

Amsterdam, Monday, June 29, 2020 – Defqon.1, the largest dance festival in the Netherlands, took place digitally last weekend. Organizer Q-dance announces today that the online experience ‘Defqon.1 at Home’ has attracted more than eight million viewers.

Last March, the coronavirus abruptly disrupted the plans of 80,000 fans who had bought a ticket. The organization decided to provide a free online alternative where all beloved parts of the festival were discussed with the quality that visitors to the festival are used to. In total, there were performances by more than 80 artists and the 72-hour broadcast managed to connect eight million viewers from 140 different countries.
Livestream audience rating record broken again

Last year, the Defqon.1 stream already attracted 5.5 million viewers, but this year more than 2.5 million sessions were added, breaking the old record. The event was broadcast live through the freemium livestream on q-dance.com throughout the weekend and was packed with innovative content. For example, various stages were mainly approached by air by using more than six drones simultaneously. In addition, impressive light and pyro shows could be admired in the live streams.

“We knew, of course, that this year was going to be different than usual and therefore had no idea what to expect. We have therefore pulled out all the stops and it is fantastic to see how many people have enjoyed this. This special edition has far exceeded all our expectations, ”says Jonas Schmidt, creative director at Q-dance. “We are very proud of everyone who made this possible.”

The show must go on
In March, COVID-19 disrupted all plans for all Defqon.1 fans and the organization. Q-dance soon decided to produce a full stream and in this way connect the thousands of fans. This turned out to be a great success, because at home the fans were not sitting still. Thousands of living rooms have been completely transformed into, for example, mini campsites with tents and sleeping bags. Q-dance’s online ‘Zoom Rooms’ were also completely filled with fans who had converted their living room into Defqon.1 @ Home stages at home. The ‘Zoom Rooms’ were reflected in the live stream.

“The last three days mark a rare chapter in the history of Defqon.1. We have witnessed extreme levels of dedication and unity in a world that does not allow us to physically connect. From the awesome energy of the Zoom Room and the countless comments in the chat and on social media to the thousands of Q-dance Quiz participants, you have shown us that the power of an orange heart can conquer everything. It has been a journey we will never forget and we are very grateful to have you as fans, ”concludes Jonas Schmidt.

The three-day online experience traditionally started on Friday with The Gathering, fans danced from left to right through the living room during POWER HOUR: Six Years of Insanity and on Sunday evening the festival ended with The Closing Ceremony.

The organization closed the digital festival with an important message: THE SHOW MUST GO ON. A sound of protest expressed in a typical Defqon.1 way: a Pyro salut.
For more information about Defqon.1 or Q-dance, visit: www.q-dance.com.

This article is a submitted message and is outside the editorial responsibility.

“Liberated Vettel will race all for himself”

Former F1 driver and Sky TV reporter Martin Brundle has high hopes for Sebastian Vettel. The Brit believes that the four-time world champion is very motivated and free to start the races, now that he is certain that he has to leave Ferrari at the end of this year. “I think Vettel will fly, to be honest,” Brundle told various media. “In the past he has had little regard for team orders. He has no interest in that, does he? He drives for himself. There is no doubt about that. Does he feel like staying in F1? I think so. Whether he wants to has in Renault? That remains to be seen. “

According to Brundle, Vettel is now in the position of a persona non grata. “Ferrari doesn’t want him to know something, what he can bring to another team next year. It’s just minor things. But he is now at the exit. That is somewhat uncomfortable. It helps him that there are many races be finished in a short time. So I think Seb will definitely fly. “

Brundle says he is not sure how Vettel will continue after this season. “Is he satisfied with his four championships and his money on the bench? After all, he has his family. Whether he wants to descend to teams outside of the established top three remains to be seen. The question is whether he has the motivation for it. I suspect he would like to continue racing if he could. “

.

“Liberated Vettel will race all for himself”

Former F1 driver and Sky TV reporter Martin Brundle has high hopes for Sebastian Vettel. The Brit believes that the four-time world champion is very motivated and free to start the races, now that he is certain that he has to leave Ferrari at the end of this year. “I think Vettel will fly, to be honest,” Brundle told various media. “In the past he has had little regard for team orders. He has no interest in that, does he? He drives for himself. There is no doubt about that. Does he feel like staying in F1? I think so. Whether he wants to has in Renault? That remains to be seen. “

According to Brundle, Vettel is now in the position of a persona non grata. “Ferrari doesn’t want him to know something, what he can bring to another team next year. It’s just minor things. But he is now at the exit. That is somewhat uncomfortable. It helps him that there are many races be finished in a short time. So I think Seb will definitely fly. “

Brundle says he is not sure how Vettel will continue after this season. “Is he satisfied with his four championships and his money on the bench? After all, he has his family. Whether he wants to descend to teams outside of the established top three remains to be seen. The question is whether he has the motivation for it. I suspect he would like to continue racing if he could. “

.

Major motor update for GP Austria

In times of corona, Formula 1 imposed multiple restrictions to cut costs. The factories of teams had to be locked and the same was true (for a slightly shorter period) for the accommodations of all engine manufacturers. However, there was an important “but” in this whole story, laid down in Article 21.10 of the Sporting Regulations. “An exception can be made for countries where laws and regulations require a different closing period. In that case, a few days from the mandatory shutdown may be moved to a different period of the year.”

Also see:

Honda was very lucky that they were allowed to continue working in Sakura in Japan. As a result, the partner of Red Bull and AlphaTauri has decided to push through as much as possible in corona time and to plan the mandatory shutdown for the most part later this year. That may seem like a shift without significant benefits, but nothing could be further from the truth. The engine used by F1 teams during the first race in Austria is crucial for the rest of the season. The power source will remain largely intact in the following months. As part of the cost savings, teams are then only allowed to perform one ‘performance upgrade’ on the MGU-K, among others.

A step forward

The further development is curtailed, so that a later shutdown Honda and with it Red Bull will hardly hurt. Or to turn it around: working in corona time provides Honda and therefore Red Bull great benefits. For example, the Japanese brand is the only supplier to bring a major update to Spielberg for the delayed start of the season. The official Formula 1 website reports that it is a significant leap forward. Reportedly, the Japanese have been able to work on both performance and reliability with this update. The results of tests on the test bench would be encouraging.

During the winter tests in Barcelona, ​​Honda foreman Masashi Yamamoto already expressed a lot of confidence in a title battle with Verstappen. “The balance we have found with our new engine between power and reliability is very good,” he said during an exclusive interview with Motorsport.com. “We mainly used the winter months to maintain last year’s reliability and at the same time find a little more power. That was our full focus.” So that process continued in corona times, with reportedly once again promising results.

VIDEO: Verstappen in action with the RB16

Milou from BzV sees her former competitors again

Milou is having fun with the girls on the farm of her lover Bastiaan. The three had such a great time farmer seeks wife that they are still in contact with each other, according to her latest Instagram message. Madeleen and Elise have visited Milou and Bastiaan to chat for a while. They describe themselves as real “farm girls.”

Elise shares on her Instagram page that they spent the weekend with the kids. “This was a great Sunday,” she writes. It is not the first time that Elise has seen her BzV-friends looked up. She regularly updates their friendship on social media.

Love still splashes between Milou and Bastiaan. The two spend a lot of time together on the farm and even talk about children, as shown in the video below.

Officially .. Juventus announces the departure of his player

Globallookpress image sports photo service

Italian club Juventus announced today, Monday, the departure of the team player, Simone Moratori, to formally join the ranks of Atalanta, and the beginning of the new season.

Juventus said in a statement on its official website, that the club agreed to sell Simone Moratori, the young midfielder, to join Atalanta in a final deal worth 7 million euros to be paid over 4 fiscal years.
The statement indicated that Juventus will receive 6.8 million euros, after deducting the additional expenses.
With this, the 22-year-old will move from the ranks of the “old lady”, after starring as captain of the U-23 youth team in the past two seasons.

Simone can also play as a defender, but his favorite position is the midfield, and he did not have a chance with the first team, as he participated in only one minute during his team’s victory against Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League group stage, and against Lecce in the Italian league competitions.

Source: juventus.com

Officially .. Juventus announces the departure of his player

Globallookpress image sports photo service

Italian club Juventus announced today, Monday, the departure of the team player, Simone Moratori, to formally join the ranks of Atalanta, and the beginning of the new season.

Juventus said in a statement on its official website, that the club agreed to sell Simone Moratori, the young midfielder, to join Atalanta in a final deal worth 7 million euros to be paid over 4 fiscal years.
The statement indicated that Juventus will receive 6.8 million euros, after deducting the additional expenses.
With this, the 22-year-old will move from the ranks of the “old lady”, after starring as captain of the U-23 youth team in the past two seasons.

Simone can also play as a defender, but his favorite position is the midfield, and he did not have a chance with the first team, as he participated in only one minute during his team’s victory against Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League group stage, and against Lecce in the Italian league competitions.

Source: juventus.com

Officially .. Juventus announces the departure of his player

Globallookpress image sports photo service

Italian club Juventus announced today, Monday, the departure of the team player, Simone Moratori, to formally join the ranks of Atalanta, and the beginning of the new season.

Juventus said in a statement on its official website, that the club agreed to sell Simone Moratori, the young midfielder, to join Atalanta in a final deal worth 7 million euros to be paid over 4 fiscal years.
The statement indicated that Juventus will receive 6.8 million euros, after deducting the additional expenses.
With this, the 22-year-old will move from the ranks of the “old lady”, after starring as captain of the U-23 youth team in the past two seasons.

Simone can also play as a defender, but his favorite position is the midfield, and he did not have a chance with the first team, as he participated in only one minute during his team’s victory against Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League group stage, and against Lecce in the Italian league competitions.

Source: juventus.com