In the context of the pandemic by coronavirus, he Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Between) delivers the Children Bonus of 200 soles, a subsidy that is aimed at mothers whose sons or daughters are no more than 24 months old and who also meet certain requirements.
Here we leave you important details to take into account in order to access the economic benefit of 200 soles, money that could help cover certain household expenses.
Children Bonus: who will receive the S / 200 subsidy?
As we detail at the beginning of this note, the people who receive the monetary benefit are the mothers of children who are not more than 24 months old and who meet certain characteristics.
– The benefit will reach households with girls or boys born during the term of the Emergency Decree No. 095-2020.
– It will reach homes with girls or boys of 24 months of age at the beginning of the validity of the Emergency Decree No. 095-2020.
– Households with girls and boys living in prioritized districts according to the monetary poverty index.
– The home of residence of the mother and minor must be in a district with 15% or more poverty, according to the 2018 Poverty Map. (We leave this map at the end of the note)
Poverty Map 2018: My Together – Children Bonus
Then we leave you the official document of the Poverty Map 2018 so that you know if your district is included so that you can collect the economic benefit in favor of your little one.
Children voucher: check with DNI
– Enter the information they ask for (ID and date of birth of the owner of the home).
– Click on “Consult” and that’s it.