- Constanța Clinical Hospital for Infectious Diseases buys medical equipment
Constanța Clinical Hospital for Infectious Diseases organizes a tender for the award of a contract for the purchase of medical equipment and devices – 2 lots.
The estimated value of the acquisition is 719,314.22 lei, and the deadline is March 15, 2021. The purchase of medical devices and equipment that are the subject of this award documentation is of particular importance for the Hospital of Infectious Diseases Constanța, because it contributes to:
– Strengthening the medical capacity of the Clinical Hospital for Infectious Diseases Constanța, in the context of COVID-19
– Strengthening the capacity to manage the sanitary crisis COVID-19.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- Increasing treatment capacity and ensuring adequate capacity to care for and treat SARS-CoV-2 virus infection
- The project will equip the hospital with specific and necessary medical equipment to increase the treatment capacity and ensure an adequate capacity for care and treatment of cases of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection.
- Reducing the risk of contamination of hospital staff and patients.
- The project will equip the hospital with personal protective equipment and substances necessary for decontamination / biocides in order to reduce the risk of contamination of hospital staff and patients.
- Limiting the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus as well as its extremely serious effects
The persons with decision-making positions within the contracting authority regarding the organization, development and completion of the award procedure are presented in the statement of the head of the contracting authority, part of the public procurement file and are the following: Assoc. Dr. Halichidis Stela, Associate Professor Dr. Cambrea Claudia – Medical Director, Ec Popa Nina – Financial and Accounting Director Ec.Arnautu Gheorghe, Dr. Carp Dalia Sorina – Chief Physician Laboratory Dr. Resul Ghiulendan, Pathological Anatomy Physician, Soitarau Marilena Assistant Chief of Adults, Ionescu Mirela assistant head of the adult section, Dr Mitan Iuliana Romelia – ATI doctor Ing Ursachi Cristian – Procurement Procurement Engineer, As Punga Mariana assistant of the HIV section, Dr. Dumitrescu Petronela Anca – laboratory doctor, Lascu Florentina – assistant head of the children section, Tică Alexandra – Department Economist Contracting Procurement, Ec Samara Stela – Economist, Procurement Procurement Department, Ioana Chițac – public procurement expert Alexandru Vasile Moise.