Published on :
Ultra-globalized logistics chains, (too) interdependent economies, social inequalities, a fragile financial system, the relationship to our material needs … The Coronavirus exposes the flaws of our modernity.
Will this crisis be an opportunity to rethink our relationship with the world? To make the foundations of an ecological transition emerge in the long term?
We talk about it with our guests:
– The risk expert Laurent Aillet and the journalist Laurent Testot, book coordinators Collapse, published by Albin Michel
– Gaël Giraud, economist, research director at CNRS
– Dominique Bourg, philosopher, honorary professor at the University of Lausanne
– Philippe Bihouix, engineer
– Vincent Mignerot, founder of the Adrastia association.