Dubai, United Arab Emirates (CNN) – The new Coronavirus pandemic has changed many aspects of our lives, and this calls for us to care more about our mental health more than ever before.
And recently, the official account of the National Center for Disease Prevention and Control in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia published on “Twitter” signs indicating that an individual has good mental health.
6 signs of good mental health:
- Self-esteem: Feeling confident and self-worth, and judging by logical foundations
- Expression: Have the ability to express feelings in a clear and honest way to others
- Communication: Ability to build and maintain good social relationships and participate in society
- Production: A person’s ability to coexist, work productively, and feel a sense of accomplishment towards the goals they achieve
- difficult circumstances: The person’s ability to deal well with stressors and cope with difficult circumstances
- joy: A person’s feeling of joy in life and the presence of a purpose in it, and enjoyment of the ability to smile always