On Thursday, November 19, Narodowy Bank Polski published an updated list of average exchange rates. The next update of their values will be announced today, on Friday, November 20, on the NBP website between 11:45 and 12:15.
Average exchange rates of the National Bank of Poland – Thursday, November 19, 2020 [kurs dolara, funta, euro, franka]:
- Euro exchange rate: 4.4799 PLN
- course dollars: PLN 3.7872
- Swiss franc exchange rate: PLN 4.1448
- pound sterling rate: PLN 5.0027
Live exchange rates – Friday November 20, 2020 [kurs dolara, funta, euro, franka]:
Compared to the last table of the National Bank of Poland, our domestic currency lost the most in pairs with the US dollar, where the USD / PLN move was 0.67 percent. in favor of the US currency. The Polish zloty also weakened by 0.22 percent. to franc, courses euro and dollars they were also positive, pound sterling gained 0.03 percent, and euro0,16 proc.
Macroeconomic calendar. What can affect exchange rates?
Below is a calendar of macroeconomic events for Friday, November 20, 2020, prepared by Macronext analysts for ISB News.
- 08:00: Germany – Producer Inflation, October,
- 09:00: Poland – BIEC Prosperity Index, November,
- 09:15: Eurozone – Public speech by ECB President (Christine Lagarde),
- 10:00: Poland – Industrial production, October (consensus y / y: 0.5%; previously: 5.9%),
- 10:00: Poland – Production prices, October (consensus y / y: -0.8%; previously: -1.6%),
- 10:00: Poland – Economic boom, November,
- 10:45: USA – Public speech by a member of the board of ECB (Luis de Guindos).