Home » Health » His electronic cigarette exploded, and doctors were horrified by the effects

His electronic cigarette exploded, and doctors were horrified by the effects


Robbie Robson, 24, was with his fiancée in Aylesham, Kent, when he heard (and felt) an explosion, taking his foot as fire. Metro.co.uk. He had an electronic cigarette in his pants pocket that simply exploded, causing very severe burns.

Robson also had two spare batteries for the electronic cigarette in the same pocket. At the time of the explosion, one of the batteries penetrated his thigh. The other battery had already burned with the material of the pants.

The man was taken to the hospital where doctors confirmed that he had suffered second and third degree burns. Doctors say they currently need to see if the wounds are starting to heal on their own, or if surgery is needed.

See also  The number of new cases to return below 30 in Ottawa | Ottawa | News | The right

Leave a Comment