Jakarta, CNN Indonesia –
WhatsApp adding a sticker feature users can send icons other than emojis and GIFs available in the application.
Stickers are the main attraction for the WhatsApp application. With exchange stickers, exchange messages become more attractive and expressive.
The reason is, users can now make stickers with photos of friends or themselves, gif stickers, or WhatsApp stickers.
How to make WhatsApp stickers can be done by using a supporting application. Applications that are widely used by users for custom stickers are usually sticker maker, PicsArt, Background Eraser, Sticker.ly and so on.
In this article, the application used is Sticker Maker because it is easy and fast to use without the need for additional applications.
How to Make WhatsApp Stickers
Photo: CNN Indonesia / Bisma Septalismaa
Whatsapp illustration. CNN Indonesia / Bisma Septalisma
So that the quality of the stickers you make is HD quality when used or stored, make sure the photo size used is notresize or above 400 pixels. Here’s the guide, refer Gadgets.com.
- Open the Google Play store app.
- Type Sticker Maker in the search field.
- Download the application
- Then on the first page you will be asked to provide the name of the stickerpack you will create.
- After that you will see an empty box with a gallery icon. Tap one of the boxes.
- Grant all the access that the application requests. Select one of the photos of you, friends, relatives or whoever you want to make a sticker.
- Then select Smart Select so that the photo cutting process is neat.
- After that you can add text or outline to emphasize the cut of the photo.
- Then tap Save Sticker. Automatically, the empty frame will be filled with the sticker that you just created.
- Then tap the Add to WhatsApp option so that your custom sticker appears on the WhatsApp application.
- The sticker is ready to use.
To delete the WhatsApp sticker that you created, simply tap the three dots icon in the upper right corner of the application.
Sticker Maker is an application made by Viko & Co that has been downloaded by 50 million users and received 813 thousand reviews with a rating of 4.3 out of five.
How to make Whatsapp stickers can be done on both Android and iPhone.