On the occasion of its release today, the prequel to Breath of the Wild features a Day One patch to correct certain problems that could spoil the experience.
Taking place 100 years before the events of The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild, Hyrule Warriors: Era of the Scourge is a Musô-type Beat’em All, that is, where you face several hundred enemies on a battlefield. In addition to Link and Zelda, you can play as the various Wonders as well as other allies of Hyrule to face the hordes of Ganon.
As of today, patch 1.0.1 is available on the eShop to correct some bugs that can block your progress:
Patch Ver. 1.0.1
- Added Spanish voices.
- Solving problems such as the following:
- Addressed an issue that made progress not possible after certain operations in the menu screen in two player mode.
- Addressed an issue that made progression impossible when switching characters at a specific time in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where progress beyond the loading screen would sometimes become impossible after defeating an enemy in a certain way in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where the screen display was corrupted and commands would stop responding outside of the HOME button after certain operations in the Sell Materials menu.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Scourge is available since today, Friday November 20, exclusively on Nintendo Switch.
Through TheXsable, Writing jeuxvideo.com