Concrete blocks stand in the middle of the vineyards. Erected along a green hill, this wall nine meters high, preceded by a metal grid, plunges in the shade this morning the "cedar path". The stone-paved driveway revolves around giant conifers and ends on a wooden bench to make the most of this haven of peace. The park, believed to be taken from an American suburb, is owned by the locality of Misgav Am. Established in 1945, this Israeli kibbutz with 330 inhabitants is located in Upper Galilee, at the northern tip of Israel.