The model and presenter Jessica Cediel surprised her followers with a video in which she recounted that she had suffered a curious accident while cooking. Jessica Cediel had a serious accident while cooking.
This time Cediel was the victim of kitchen chores, suffering a small accident that could have caused a tragedy.
When she found herself making the food, she was surprised by a burning smell, when she looked for where the smell came from, she realized that it was a flame that was covering her hair.
“I was very hungry and my niece was too, so I went to cook, I lit the stove here, the one that is close to you and there was rice in the back stove, I went over to get rice and heat it, explained the model.
Jessica Cediel had a serious accident while cooking
“My hair got burned, it caught me on fire, how stupid,” he said as he laughed out loud and showed part of his hair.
Meanwhile the niece of Jeesica warned the followers of the presenter and model “Do not burn your hair when you go to the kitchen.”
Here the video of what happened:
MORE NEWS FROM COLOMBIA AND THE WORLD, HERE.