JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com – State Owned Enterprise (BUMN) PT. Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) or SMF is again opening job vacancies.
PT. SMF is a state-owned company engaged in secondary housing finance.
Launching Instagram of the Ministry of Manpower (Kemnaker), there are three positions offered in the SMF BUMN job vacancies this time (3/3/2021).
PT. SMF is looking for prospective employees who are experienced in the position that is currently being opened. Summarizing from the official website of PT. SMF, here is information on job vacancies at BUMN SMF.
Job vacancies for the head of the HR and General Division
- Minimum 10 years of managerial experience in HR and General Affairs.
- Able to carry out strategic planning and management in the HR and general fields.
- Have a good understanding of the terms of employment.
- Have a good understanding of occupational health and safety.
Also read: Credit interest at BNI has decreased, see the details
Business risk staff job vacancies
- Minimum S1 graduate majoring in economics / accounting / law.
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial services and 3 years as a corporate credit analyst.
- Have a risk management certificate.
- Able to understand and analyze financial statements properly.
Sharia accounting staff job vacancies
- Minimum S1 accounting graduate
- Active in English both spoken and written.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the financial industry.
The deadline for registering vacancies at SMF is March 31, 2021. Applicants can send their Curriculum Vitae or CV to email [email protected]
The job recruitment process at BUMN SMF is free of charge. Applicants are advised to be aware of fraud on behalf of PT. SMF.
Information on job vacancies at BUMN SMF 2021 can be seen at https://smf-indonesia.co.id/reference/karir/. (Tiyas Septiana)
Also read: There are job vacancies at Dahana BUMN, these are the positions and requirements
This article was published on Kontan.co.id with the title: BUMN SMF re-opening job vacancies in 2021, see the positions offered