Latest news on the transfer of Tottenham: Shock Willian, move of £ 20.9 million for the starlet of Barcelona

Tottenham’s hopes of securing football in the Champions League next season suffered a huge setback on Saturday.

The spurs were beaten 2-1 by Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, leaving them four points behind the Champions League.

Off the pitch, the club is never far from transfer speculation and this is already the case before the summer transfer window.

With that in mind, here are Tottenham’s latest rumors making the rounds today.

Video upload

Video not available

Spurs want Willian

Chelsea midfielder Willian has dropped a hint on Tottenham’s transfer amid uncertainty about Chelsea’s future.

Willian is out of contract this summer and has had good relationships with Spurs chief Jose Mourinho, who took him to Stamford Bridge in 2013.

According to reports, the heads of Stamford Bridge are ready to extend his agreement by only two years, while the Brazilian wants three, with other reports suggesting that Mourinho is ready to plummet.

“People ask me which are the best coaches I have had. For sure, Mourinho is one of them, “he said recently.

“We had a special relationship. It took a lot, so there were some conflicts, but it’s normal.

“He would challenge me and call my mistakes, but if I had played well he would have said something like,” you killed him today. ”

The release clause for young Barca to be activated

Tottenham is interested in Marc Cucurella and is willing to pay the € 25 million release clause to sign it.

See also  Belarus's hockey manager admits to supporting Lukashenko and condemning the protests

Cadena Cope reports that Jose Mourinho’s team is one of many clubs eager to sign the 21-year-old, who is currently on loan from Barcelona.

The report says Getafe is now ready to turn his move into a permanent move, paying € 16 million for 60% of his rights, with Barcelona keeping the other 40%.

That deal includes a € 25 million release clause and Cope claims that Tottenham, Bayer Leverkusen, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla are all willing to pay for it.

Osimhen update

Milan are interested in a move for Lille forward Victor Osimhen.

Osimhen joined Lille last summer to replace Nicolas Pepe who joined Arsenal in the same window.

He has scored 18 goals in all competitions this season, has seen the striker tied to a number of clubs from all over Europe, one of which is Tottenham.

But now a report by says that Milan has also entered the race to sign the twenty year old.


Leave a Comment