During the government conference on Thursday (June 10, 2021), Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki and Minister of Health Adam Niedzielski announced the restrictions that will apply during the summer holidays.
Lockdown for several months by Fr.limited the possibility of free enjoyment of social, cultural, sports, entertainment and tourist life.
The decreasing number of infections and the increase in vaccinated citizens meant that the government made a decision to gradually ease the restrictions. Two June dates will be groundbreaking for the next sectors.
Lockdown. Lifting holiday restrictions
During the Thursday conference (June 10, 2021), Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki announced that the restrictions would be relaxed during the holiday season. However, that doesn’t mean the coronavirus is gone.
The pandemic in the world is not over yet, we are still dealing with dangerous mutations (…). We have to be vigilant all the time, but every day more people are vaccinated. Today more and more people are also taking the second dose. At the beginning of June, we broke the daily record: over 630,000. vaccinations daily.
Currently, 23 million Poles have adopted the COVID-19 vaccine.
Prime Minister: We are easing the restrictions for the holiday period
The prime minister announced that the restrictions would be loosened in June in two rounds.
Restrictions lifted from June 13, 2021:
- Opening of the National Stadium and the Fan Zone while maintaining sanitary discipline
- Churches (increase of the limit of places to 50%)
- Permitted sale and consumption of food and drink in cinemas, theaters, concerts and other cultural and entertainment institutions
Restrictions lifted from June 26, 2021:
- Trade fairs and conferences (increasing the limit to 1 person per 10m2)
- Concerts (increasing the limit of places to 50%)
- Sports events (increasing the limit of places to 50%)
- Hotels and recreational facilities (increasing the limit of places to 75%. Will not be counted in the limits of children up to 12 years of age)
- Discos – events for up to 150 people
- Cinemas and theaters (increasing the limit of seats to 75% with permitted consumption)
- Restaurants and catering facilities (increasing the limit of places to 75%)
Limits do not apply to the vaccinated person.