Warn stresses that it is uncertain whether Trump really means the plans. Starting a rival party will require a lot of effort and will face great opposition from the Republicans. Third parties have historically suffered in the United States.
According to several people close to Trump, however, the possibility of founding a party called the “Patriot Party” has been something the president has discussed with advisers and others in his circle of friends in recent days.
It happens while the relationship between Trump and the Republican Party has soured after the congressional uprising. On Tuesday, Senate Leader Mitch McConnell said Trump was to blame for the deadly storming of Congress.
Youtube is blocking Trump for another week
* Born June 14, 1946 in Queens, New York.
* Married to Melania Trump. Five children from three marriages.
* Studied economics at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
* Started in the company of his father, real estate magnate Fred Trump. Established his own real estate business and eventually also took over his father’s. Bought up airlines and casinos.
* His companies had to be refinanced after financial problems in the early 1990s.
* According to Forbes (2018) is good for 3.1 billion dollars, around 25 billion kroner. Is thus the richest president of the United States ever.
* Was in 2004–2015 producer and host of the reality show “The Apprentice” on the TV channel NBC.
* Expressed in 1987 interest in entering politics. In 1999, he tried to be nominated as a presidential candidate for the Reform Party, but withdrew. He considered running for president in 2004 and 2012.
* In 2015, he threw himself into the Republican nomination battle. To the surprise of many, he won the election in November 2016.
* Joined January 20, 2017 as the 45th President of the United States.
* Nominated for re-election in the 2020 election. After an election with a record high turnout and very even results in several tipping states, Joe Biden declared victory on Saturday 7 November. Trump made a number of unfounded allegations of electoral fraud and irregularities and would not concede defeat.
The video service Youtube blocks President Donald Trump’s account for another week due to violations.
Trump’s personal Youtube account was blocked after what Youtube has described as several violations in the wake of the violent congressional storm in Washington.
Youtube is owned by Alphabet, Google’s owner company. They announced on Tuesday that Trump’s exclusion will apply for at least another week.
– It is done due to concern about the ongoing risk of violence, it is said from Alphabet according Reuters.
Trump also used the White House’s Youtube account to post a video of his farewell speech on Tuesday.
Trump has updated the presidential calendar for the last time
In the latest calendar entry in Donald Trump’s one presidency, it is clear that he will spend the day leaving the White House.
Donald Trump’s official calendar has been closely followed by journalists around the world. In recent days, the president has stayed in the White House, and according to the calendar, “had many phone calls and many meetings.”
The calendar entry for Trump’s last day as President of the United States is concrete and concise:
“The president and first lady will leave the White House at 8 a.m. and go to Palm Beach, Florida,” it said CNN.
It says nothing about the ceremony Trump has planned at the Andrews Air Force Base, which takes place shortly after Trump and his wife Melania have been flown away from the White House.
Biden and Trump neighbors for one night
Joe Biden spends the last night before taking over as US President in the Blair House, just across the street from the White House where Donald Trump has his last day on the job.
After the memorial service at the National Mall, Biden retired to Blair House, where he will refine the speech he will give when he is sworn in on Wednesday.
Blair House is the president’s guest house, where foreign leaders and other dignitaries visit the American capital. From Blair House, Biden can look over to the White House.
In one night, Biden and Trump thus become the world’s most powerful neighbors. And as is so often the case, it is not a good neighborly relationship. Trump boycotts Biden’s inauguration on Wednesday.
According to American media, there was hectic activity in the White House on Tuesday. The last day of the post was used for assessments of who should be pardoned and not, and what other decisions could be made at the last minute.
“Illustrative of the Trump presidency, chaos prevails even today,” CNN reports in its live broadcast.
Video: Trump: – If I lose, I do something else