As already mentioned, help government for UMKM this amounted to IDR 2.4 million. The disbursement process can only be done once. As of August 30, the funds were admittedly distributed up to 50 percent.
This assistance is targeted to target 12 million actors UMKM. According to the Ministry of Cooperatives and UKM (Kemenkop UKM), until now there are 6 million players UMKM who got BLT. This means that there is still a 50 percent quota for business actors who wish to register. Registration can be done until today Thursday, September 10, 2020.
However, the Government will continue giving help to people affected by COVID-19 until 2021. One of them is related to Productive Presidential Assistance (Banpres) or Direct Cash Assistance (BLT) for the perpetrator UMKM.
Coordinating Minister for the Economy Airlangga Hartarto also confirmed help IDR 2.4 million for micro entrepreneurs will be extended until 2021. The registration will be announced at a later date.
Requirements for Eligible Micro Business Actors BLT 2.4 million
– Micro entrepreneurs are not receiving credit from banks.
– Business actors are Indonesian Citizens (WNI).
– Has Population Number (NIK)
– Have a micro business as evidenced by a letter of proposal from the applicant as an attachment.
– Not ASN or PNS, not TNI / POLRI members, and not BUMN / BUMD employees.