The eco-incentives for the electric cars e ibride plug-in. From now September 14, 2021 Incentives for the purchase of vehicles with emissions can be booked on the platform of the Ministry of Economic Development 0-60g / km of CO2.
In fact, with the Infrastructure decree they were reallocated 57 million euros in the fund that provides eco-bonuses of up to 6,000 euros for the purchase of low-emission cars. These are resources initially earmarked forextra-bonus with the conversion law of the Sostegni bis decree.
Prolongedin addition, the deadlines for completing ongoing reservations for category vehicles M1, M1 special, N1 and L.
Ecobonus auto, available resources
Based on the new resources, the available incentive is as follows:
- 21-60 g / km CO2 without scrapping: 1,500 euros;
- 21-60 g / km CO2 with scrapping: 2,500 euros;
- 0-20 g / km CO2 without scrapping: 4,000 euros;
- 0-20 g / km CO2 with scrapping: 6,000 euros.
Ecobonus, new terms for completing ongoing bookings
They have been prolonged the deadlines for completing ongoing reservations for category vehicles M1, M1 special, N1 and L:
- for those entered on the platform from 1 January to 30 June 2021 it will be possible until December 31, 2021;
- for those inserted from 1 July to 31 December 2021 until June 30, 2022.