All apps available for phones Android They are updated from time to time. Spotify is one of them, and its most recent version has caused inconvenience in several users of the platform.
People who own devices with Android 12, especially Samsung Galaxy, have reported several failures with the music streaming application. Equipment with version 11 of the system developed by Google, also presented failures.
MIRA: Spotify: how to know if the app crashed or why it is crashing
The Aire de Sante Fe page made a list with the errors reported by Spotify users. It’s important to note that no bugs have been reported in the iOS or web versions of Spotify so far.
WHAT ARE THE FAILURES OF SPOTIFY ON ANDROID
- Users of the streaming platform reported:
- interruptions in the songs
- Sudden app crashes
- The “Now Playing” bar disappeared from the interface
- Sudden closure of the application
What Caused Spotify Crashes?
The reason why several users experienced problems with their Spotify app on Android phones is still unknown. Specialists point out that it may be due to a “bug” that was not eliminated before sending the final version to the Play Store.
What did Spotify do to solve this problem?
The Swedish company put a new update on the Google app store, claiming that it would eliminate the bug reported by multiple users.
Spotify: how to see the list with all the songs you gave ‘Like’
- First, make sure that Spotify have no pending updates on the Android Google Play or iOS App Store.
- Open the app and wait for the main interface to load.
- At the bottom locate the ‘Your library’ tab and click on it.
- Finally, here you have to access the ‘Songs you like’ playlist, a section where you will find all the songs that you ‘Like’ or touched on the heart icon.
Ready, an interesting fact about this tool is that it orders the songs in chronological order, which means that it positions them from the most recent to the oldest, however, you can change the order or delete them whenever you want.