Cairo – Samia Sayed – If you are an Android smartphone user, it is safe to say that many of your photos are automatically backed up to Google Photos if you enable it, this makes it easier for people to access their photos across different devices but if you want If you want to share a photo album with someone else who doesn’t have access to your Google account or wants to download the album, here’s how to do it.
Share photo album from browser
1. Open the Google Photos website in your browser and click on Albums from the left menu
2. Hover over the album you want to share, click on the three dots, and click on Share Album.
3. Enter the email address you want to share the album with or use other methods.
Share a photo album using the mobile photo app
1. Tap on Library at the bottom of the screen when you open the app.
2. Select the album you want to share.
3. Click on “Share”.
Download album photos from browser
1. Open the album you want to download and click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
2. Click on the Download All option from the drop-down menu.
Download an album to your mobile device
You cannot download album photos from Google Photos to your mobile device.
You can share the album with an email account or a drive.