While the government works on the May decree and continues the meetings first with the trade unions, then with Confindustria and the agricultural sector, the other theme at the center of attention is certainly that of reopening, with the pressing of the Regions. In a front page interview of Fact Daily, Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte he explained that “since there are now defined alarm thresholds, we are in condition to study a possible anticipation of the openings for further activities with geographical differentiations. In the presence of a security protocol for spaces, environments and activities, it will be possible to anticipate the opening of beauty centers, hairdressers, but also theaters “.
For the reopenings “we all want to reach territorial differentiations – underlined the Minister for Regional Affairs, Francesco Boccia, speaking to Aria that pulls up la7 -. From 18 May many activities will be able to reopen, but it will have to be done safely, and the Regions that decide to do so without respecting the Inail guidelines will take responsibility for them “.
In the meantime, go ahead to the reopening of bicycle shops, boat dealers and animal grooming. The decree of the Minister of Economic Development, Stefano Patuanelli, which modifies the Prime Ministerial Decree of April 26, has obtained the go-ahead from the Court of Auditors and should shortly be published in the Official Journal. The list of Ateco codes in annex 3 of the Prime Minister’s Decree of 26 April is also modified with the insertion of the codes for truck rental; other machinery, equipment and tangible assets; conservation and restoration of works of art.
CONTE’S INTERVIEW WITH THE DAILY FACT – Conte also said he was sure that the government will arrive at the end of the legislature and open in the regional elections in July-August – “if Parliament were to evaluate the possibility, I would not object” – while for the referendum “the electoral window more suitable is the autumn one “.
On the sentence of the German Consulta, Conte notes that the ECB’s purchase of government bonds “had already been approved and deemed legitimate by the European Court of Justice. It is not for any Constitutional Court to decide what the ECB can or cannot do. Whose independence is the at the heart of the European treaties “, he notes. Regarding the EU instruments, on the recovery fund: “let’s get going now. There is a more ambitious instance than Italy, Spain, France, we will continue to fight for it to prevail”, says Conte, who reiterates: “I remain convinced that the Mes we don’t need it. ” On the Di Matteo-Bonafede case, “two years ago Bonafede enthusiastically informed me of his intention to involve Di Matteo, he imagined him beside him as the ‘new Falcone’. I did not attend the talks, but the idea of Bonafede conditioned or succubated of mafia pressure is absolutely unrealistic “, comments Conte. On the economy, “with such a fall in GDP, the economic effects will be very painful,” he admits. Among the measures of the May decree, for which the update of the EU Temporary Framework is awaiting, Conte highlights the restructuring of buildings “at no cost” through the tax credit, and the rule that “will distribute 3 billion to the Municipalities for unlock maintenance and public works. “
In addition, work is underway on the “extraordinary plan for school construction” and on a “summer plan” for children. Regarding the criticisms of the designated president of Confindustria Bonomi, “you can send us proposals, provided they are specific and concrete”. As for corporate loans, “the banks fear they will be involved tomorrow in the competition for bankruptcy-related crimes. In practice, they have contributed to artificially keeping already-run businesses alive. The government will work to find a fair solution”. For companies, the Prime Minister does not think “of a nationalization plan that recalls past epochs, but we can enrich – he explains – the range of support for companies, in some cases also through capital, by directly financing the company to facilitate productive investments and allow the consolidation of the corporate body “.
There must be a shared picture of the recovery of sports activities. And for this reason, explains the premier, the world of sport and football will also be called by the government: “To take stock, we will collect the requests of the Football Federation and of the other federations”. The prime minister explains that he has not yet put his hand to the dossier, “but we will hear and agree”. “There is Minister Spadafora, who has done an excellent job, – he adds – but it is right that all the ‘stakeholders’ of football and sport have a comparison with the government at the highest levels. Obviously – specifies Conte – bearing in mind the recommendations of the Technical-Scientific Committee “.