The following is the list of cases excepted from compliance with the period of social, preventive and compulsory isolation ordered by the Government following the pandemic of coronavirus, who are the ones who should not process the “Unique Enabling Certificate for Traffic”:
These workers will need the letter of accreditation from their employer and / or the certificate of their district, which is endorsed by the Ministry of Transport.
1. Health Personnel, Security Forces, Armed Forces, migratory activity, national meteorological service, firefighters and air traffic control.
two. Higher authorities of the national, provincial, municipal and Autonomous City governments of Buenos Aires Workers of the national, provincial, municipal public sector and of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, summoned to guarantee essential activities required by the respective authorities.
3. Personnel of the justice services on duty, as established by the competent authorities.
Four. Foreign diplomatic and consular personnel accredited to the Argentine government, within the framework of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations and the 1963 Vienna Convention on Consular Relations and the staff of international organizations accredited to the Argentine government, of the Red Cross and White Helmets.
5. People who must assist others with disabilities; family members needing assistance; older people; to boys, girls and adolescents.
6. People who must attend to a situation of force majeure.
7. People affected to the attention of school, community canteens and picnic areas.
8. Personnel working in audiovisual, radio and graphic communication services.
9. Activities related to the production, distribution and commercialization of agriculture and fishing.
10. Telecommunications, fixed and mobile Internet and digital services activities.
eleven. Undeferrable activities related to foreign trade.
12. Collection, transport and treatment of urban solid waste, dangerous and pathogenic.
13. Maintenance of basic services (water, electricity, gas, communications, etc.) and emergency care.
14. Public passenger transportation, transportation of goods, oil, fuels and LPG.
fifteen. Postal and parcel distribution services.
16. I KNOW. Casa de Moneda, ATM services, transportation of flows and all those activities that the Central Bank of the Argentine Republic has essential to guarantee the operation of the payment system.
Likewise, “persons who must move due to cases of overwhelming force, who must prove such extreme “.
Who should process the permit?
Some of those excepted from next Monday must continue exhibiting the Unique Enabling Certificate for Circulation.
1. Personnel affected to public works.
two. Wholesale and retail supermarkets and local retail stores. Pharmacy. Hardware stores. Veterinary. Bottle supply.
3. Food industries, their production chain and supplies; personal hygiene and cleanliness; of medical equipment, medicines, vaccines and other sanitary supplies.
Four. Home delivery of food, medicines, hygiene products, cleaning products and other supplies of need.
5. Laundry services.
6. Essential surveillance, cleaning and guard services.
7. Minimum guards to ensure the operation and maintenance of Oil and Gas Fields, Oil and gas treatment and / or refining plants, transport and distribution of electrical energy, liquid fuels, oil and gas, fuel dispensing stations and electric power generators .