Vanessa Bryant “devastated” by the news that Los Angeles County MEPs shared graphic photos of the crash site, says the lawyer

The Los Angeles Times reported that MEPs shared graphic photos of the accident scene.

Vanessa Bryant is “devastated” by a report that deputies from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department shared graphic photos of the scene of the accident that killed Kobe Bryant, Gianna Bryant and seven other people, her lawyer said in a note.

Two public safety sources with knowledge of the events reported to the Los Angeles Times that sharing photos, which included the scene of the accident and images of the remains of the victims, was a topic among the first responders in the days following the accident.

In addition, a source, who spoke of the condition of anonymity due to the delicate nature of the allegations, said he saw one of the photos on the phone of another official in an environment that was not related to the crash, according to the newspaper.

The nine victims died on January 26 after the helicopter crashed into a steep hill in Calabasas while traveling to Bryant’s Mamba Sports Academy.

Bryant’s attorney, Gary Robb, released a statement early Sunday morning stating that the widow is “absolutely devastated” by the charges.

On the day of the crash, Vanessa Bryant went to the sheriff’s office to request that the area be designated a no-fly zone to protect the scene from photographers, according to the statement.

“This was of paramount importance to her, as she wanted to protect the dignity of all the victims and their families,” said Robb. “At that time, Sheriff Alex Villanueva assured us that all measures would be put in place to protect the privacy of families, and it is our understanding that he worked hard to honor those requests.”

Robb described the allegations as “an unspeakable violation of human decency, respect and privacy rights of victims and their families” and asked that the people involved “face the toughest discipline possible and that their identities are brought to light, to ensure that photos are not further spread. “

“First responders should be reliable,” says the statement. “It is unjustifiable and regrettable that some members of the Lost Hills Sheriff’s substation, other surrounding substations and LAFD violate their duty.”

On Friday, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Office released a statement claiming that an investigation into the allegations had been initiated in the report.

“The sheriff is deeply troubled by the thought that MEPs can presumably perform such an insensitive act,” reads the statement. “A thorough investigation will be conducted by the Department, with the number one priority being to protect the dignity and privacy of the victims and their families.”

Last week, Vanessa Bryant gave a touching eulogy during the “Celebration of Life” memorial service held for her husband and daughter at the Staples Center, where she shared intimate details about their family life and what she will miss most of its loved ones.

“They were so full of joy and adventure,” he said. “God knew they couldn’t be on this earth without each other. He had to take them home to him together. Child, take care of our Gigi. And I took Nani, BB and Koko. We are still the best team.” .

On the same day as the memorial, Vanessa Bryant’s lawyers filed an unjust death complaint against the helicopter company that operated the flight that killed Kobe Bryant, Gianna Bryant and seven other people.

The Los Angeles County Superior Court will decide whether to officially file the complaint once it has been reviewed.

ABC News’ Sabina Ghebremedhin contributed to this report.

.

Kobe Bryant’s funeral service on the cause of the bomb breaks out: live streaming, updates

Kobe Bryant’s widow sued the helicopter owner who crashed in the fog and killed the former Los Angeles Lakers star and their 13-year-old daughter last month while publicly mourning their deaths Monday in a emotional public ceremony.

Vanessa Bryant’s wrongful death lawsuit filed with Los Angeles Superior Court stated that the pilot was negligent and negligent by flying in cloudy conditions on January 26 and was to have stopped the flight that killed all nine people on board. The cause is called Island Express Helicopters Inc. and also addresses the representative or successor of pilot Ara Zobayan, listed only as “Doe 1” until a name can be determined.

The lawsuit claims that Zobayan has been negligent in eight different ways, including failing to properly estimate the weather, flying in conditions for which he has not been authorized and failing to control the helicopter.

Kobe named HOF finalist

Kobe named HOF finalist

half past one

Tuesday 25 FebruaryOffered by Beteasy

He said the company “promotes and engages in unnecessary and unnecessarily risky means of transportation in such circumstances.”

.