Photo: RBC Ufa
The number of residents of Bashkiria infected with coronavirus has increased to 5315 cases. The increase for the day is 48 people, said the Minister of Health of the Republic of Belarus, Maxim Zabelin, at an operational meeting in the Government of the Republic.
“The growth rate is less than 1%, 693 people are in hospitals, 32 of them are in serious condition,” said the head of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus. “1734 people are treated on an outpatient basis.”
Over the past day, 17 people were discharged, the total number of recovered reached 2870. There were no new deaths due to COVID-19 in the region. There are 18 deaths in Bashkiria, their number has not changed since May 20.
On the recommendation of the Rospotrebnadzor, the republic’s authorities decided not to open, as was previously expected, from July 1 children’s suburban camps, and from July 3 – school camps. The preliminary date for the beginning of their work, the Head of the Republic of Belarus Radiy Khabirov, named July 15.
In addition, the republic’s sanatoriums will continue to function as observers. As previously reported by RBC Ufa, health resorts in the region were to resume the reception of vacationers from June 29.