Egyptian artist Abdullah Musharraf leaves the hospital – Erm News





Source: Salah Hassan – Toss News

The Egyptian artist, Abdullah Musharraf, left the hospital, after his health condition, which he had suffered over the past two days, had stabilized.

The Egyptian artist, Ashraf Zaki, the actor’s captain, said that Abdullah Musharraf left Cairo Specialist Hospital on Saturday, after receiving the necessary treatment for his condition, pointing out that he is currently in good health.

Regarding the case of the Egyptian artist, Rajaa El-Jeddawi, who has been fighting Corona virus for more than a month inside Abu Khalifa Hospital for Sanitary Insulation, he said that her health condition is stable as it is, asking the public to pray for her.

Ashraf Zaki assured the public and the artists about his health, after having recently undergone a brace in the heart, explaining that he had started to recover.

It is noteworthy that the artist Abdullah Musharraf, who suffered a health crisis recently, was disclosed by Ashraf Zaki in a special statement to “Erm News”, that his family contacted him and a room was provided for him in Cairo Specialist Hospital, explaining that the medical team treating him was suspected of stroke Abdullah in The brain, denying that he had been infected with the Coronavirus.

.

Health: 398 new positive cases of coronavirus were registered, and 15 deaths

Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Health and Population announced that 140 of those infected with the Corona virus have been discharged from isolation and quarantine hospitals, after receiving the necessary medical care and recovery according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization, bringing the total of those recovering from the virus to 2,626 cases until today.

A statement clarified that the number of cases whose laboratory results were converted from positive to negative for Corona virus (Covid-19) increased to 3133 cases, including the 2626 recovered.

He added that 398 new cases, which proved positive for laboratory analysis of the virus, were registered as part of the ministry’s surveillance and investigation procedures, according to WHO guidelines, pointing to the death of 15 new cases.

He said that all registered cases of HIV positive in isolation and quarantine hospitals are subject to medical care, according to WHO guidelines.

He stated that the total number that was registered in Egypt with the new Corona virus until Thursday, is 10,829 cases, including 2626 cases that have been cured and discharged from isolation and quarantine hospitals, and 571 deaths.

The Ministry of Health and Population continues to raise its preparations in all governorates, follow the situation first-hand regarding the “emerging corona” virus, and take all necessary precautions against any viruses or infectious diseases, as the hotline “105” and “15335” has been allocated to receive citizens’ inquiries about a virus Corona emerging and infectious diseases.

.

Health warns: Be careful of corona infection as a possible second wave of a pandemic

The Ministry of Health and Population confirmed that the coexistence plan that I put forward aims to prepare for the gradual return to normal life in the country, during the period of the ebb of the Corona pandemic, stressing that the situation requires following standard measures to limit the occurrence of any widespread spread of the disease.

The Ministry of Health and Population said: At any stage of the epidemic, societal interventions should be based on striking a balance between adhering to the implications of scientific evidence for controlling outbreaks on the one hand, and ensuring economic continuity on the other hand while maintaining public health in all circumstances.

The Ministry of Health and Population explained that care should be taken with caution and prepare for the possibility of a second wave and evaluation of risks by following the epidemiological situation in succession and issuing successive updates regarding any changes that may occur, and the Ministry has completed: Any decision regarding societal coexistence with Corona disease should take into account a set of scientific evidence Available so far and those that may occur over time.

The coexistence plan aims to reduce the morbidity and mortality that may result from new cases while achieving a balance between the rotation of the wheel of normal life and the continuation of precautionary measures in addition to community recovery from the effects of corona and the gradual disposal of psychological effects resulting from the corona crisis as well as avoiding the accumulation associated with any type of services Especially shopping and transportation

.

Health reveals details of the plan to get rid of Corona in 3 stages .. Know the details

The Ministry of Health and Population confirmed that the plan to coexist with the Corona epidemic launched by the Ministry of Health and Population will be implemented in 3 phases of the initial stage, which will be implemented immediately, while the second phase is implemented within 28 days of the start of the first phase, and it takes 28 days to implement. From the end of the third stage and its end until the issuance of other decisions by an organization or the World Health Organization’s declaration, the global risk assessment has decreased to a low level.

The second stage includes a series of general procedures, which are visual and oral sorting for all people before entering the facilities, metro and trains, while obliging everyone to wear the muzzle when he leaves his home and obliging the business owners and malls to put the means of hand-cleansing on their doors while maintaining an average density inside the establishments and commercial stores and the role does not open Cinema, theaters, cafes or any entertainment venues at that point.

As for the third stage, it includes important measures, namely, commitment to good ventilation. Preventing any kind of crowding in the case of WHO recommendations to adopt a safe and effective vaccine. The vaccine is started according to the priorities that will be issued by the Ministry of Health and Population, with hygiene methods and continued adherence to the health requirements of food handlers in restaurants. Hotels and the ongoing surveillance of disease routinely and activate surveillance if any new cases appear.

.

Health unveils a package of measures for citizens to prevent Corona’s infection with shopping

The Ministry of Health and Population confirmed that the gymnasiums, banquet halls, or closed-door breaks in clubs will not be opened in the coming period, in conjunction with the implementation of the coexistence plan in its initial phase with the Corona virus.

The Ministry of Health and Population added that a full vehicle will be allocated to the elderly and pregnant women in the metro and the allocation of additional special seats for the elderly and pregnant women in all other means of transportation.

The Ministry of Health stated that electronic payment will be encouraged and that this behavior will be spread among citizens, especially for commercial malls, while encouraging purchases using electronic procurement services (Online) And delivery taking into account the procedures to prevent the spread of infection so that the packaging factor wears the product muzzle and guantine before dealing with the request (Order) Also, the delivery worker wears the muzzle and cleanses his hand before dealing with the customer and after receiving the cash.

For a student who has delivery, a healthy family member who does not have symptoms will deal with the delivery if the person is in a home isolation and is forced to receive the request from the delivery person himself, he must do the following in the same order: Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water for a period of no less than half a minute, wear protective masks, wear clean gloves (after washing hands and wearing masks), and give remuneration remotely while wearing clean socks.

.

Health reveals the way to deal inside malls and shops to prevent relapses of Corona

The Ministry of Health and Population confirmed that the first stage of coexistence plans aims to tighten measures to avoid any type of setback through visual and oral screening and temperature measurement for all people before entering the facilities, metro and trains.

The Ministry of Health and Population said that everyone will be obligated to wear the muzzle when he leaves his house, while obliging business owners and malls to put hands disinfection methods on their doors and maintain a low density inside the facilities and commercial stores.

The Ministry of Health and Population stated that cinemas, theaters, cafes, or any entertainment venues will not be opened at this stage.

The ministry explained that the patient has simple symptoms if one of the high-risk groups communicates with 105, and if he is not from these groups he remains at home and follows (household isolation guidelines) until the symptoms have completely disappeared or any sign of the development of pathological symptoms such as the persistence of high fever for more than For 3 days shortness of breath and severe chest pain, obstructive breathing, two approaches to rest, coughing (rarely), or other signs indicating the severity of the disease, after reviewing the follow-up person or calling 105, and when any of these symptoms indicate that the disease progresses and goes immediately to the hospital. ٍ

The Ministry of Health and Population has called on citizens to wear a mask when leaving the house and this continues until further notice.

The Ministry of Health and Population revealed details of the standard evidence for a gradual restoration of normal life in light of the spread of the Coruna virus.

19- The Ministry of Health and Population said that the willingness to gradually return to normal life in the country during the receding phase of the new corona pandemic (19-CovidStandard procedures are required to limit the occurrence of any new outbreaks of the disease again and to reduce morbidity and mortality from cases in the recession phase at any stage of the epidemic.

.

Health: Wear masks while leaving the house until further notice

The Ministry of Health and Population has called on citizens to wear a mask when leaving the house, and this continues until further notice.

The Ministry of Health and Population revealed details of the standard evidence for the gradual restoration of normal life in light of the spread of the Coruna virus.

The Ministry of Health and Population said that the readiness to gradually return to normal life in the country during the receding phase of the emerging corona pandemic (19-Covid) necessitated the adoption of standard measures to limit the occurrence of any expanded spread of
New to disease and to reducing morbidity and mortality from cases in the receding stage at any stage of the epidemic.

The Ministry of Health and Population added: Community-based interventions should be based on striking a balance between adhering to the implications of scientific evidence for controlling outbreaks on the one hand and ensuring economic continuity on the other hand while preserving public health in all circumstances.

She went on: Always be careful, be careful, prepare for the possibility of a second wave, evaluate the risks by following the epidemiological situation in succession, and issue successive updates regarding any changes that may occur, and completed: Any decision regarding community coexistence with the emerging coronary disease (Covid 19) should take into account a group of Scientific evidence available to date and those that may emerge with the passage of more time.

.

Health announces the closure of schools, cinemas and cafes during coexistence with Corona

The Ministry of Health and Population instructed that entertainment places such as cinemas, theaters, cafes, cafes and all recreational places should continue to be closed during the period of coexistence with the emerging corona virus.

This came within the full plan published by the Ministry of Health for coexistence with the emerging corona virus (Covid 19), which is slated to start work early next month, according to what the government announced earlier.

The entities that health has stressed its continued closure include: exercise and fitness halls, sports clubs and closed club clubs, other than weddings and funerals, universities, schools, kindergartens and nurseries.

The coexistence plan is to be implemented in 3 stages, the first: It is the stage of strict measures to avoid any kind of setback, and it begins to be applied directly and continues until there is a decrease in the total new cases discovered in two consecutive weeks at the level of the Republic, and the second stage: the stage of intermediate procedures and starts after The first stage is directly for 28 days, and the third stage, which is the phase of the continuous and mitigating procedures, and continues until the issuance of other decisions until the World Health Organization announces that the global risk assessment has decreased to a low level.

.

Health: 338 new positive cases of coronavirus were recorded, and 12 deaths

Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Health and Population announced that 160 persons infected with the Corona virus have been discharged from isolation and quarantine hospitals, after receiving the necessary medical care and recovery according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization, bringing the total of those recovering from the virus to 2486 cases until today..

The ministry indicated that the number of cases whose laboratory results have been transformed from positive to negative for Corona virus (Covid-19) has increased to 2980 cases, including the 2486 recoverers.

She added that 338 new cases were proven positive for laboratory analysis of the virus, as part of the Ministry’s surveillance and investigation procedures, according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization, pointing to the death of 12 new cases.

The ministry said that all cases recorded positive for the virus in isolation and quarantine hospitals are subject to medical care, according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization, and that the total number that was registered in Egypt with the new Corona virus until Wednesday, is 10431 cases, including 2486 cases that have been cured and discharged from isolation hospitals Quarantine, and 556 deaths.

The Ministry of Health and Population continues to raise its preparations in all governorates, follow the situation first-hand regarding the “emerging corona” virus, and take all necessary precautions against any viruses or infectious diseases, as the hotline “105” and “15335” has been allocated to receive citizens’ inquiries about a virus Corona emerging and infectious diseases.

.