How many times have you made a mistake when sending a message from WhatsApp? Surely many. When it has passed us, we usually resort to the tool to be able to eliminate the message for everyone. This will help you many times to retract, however, it will leave a trace that you have deleted it.
While WhatsApp At first it indicated that you could only delete a message before the 10 minutes have elapsed, now it has been modified and you will have about an hour to do it. What happens if after the time limit you want to delete a message? Well don’t worry.
There is a simple trick to be able to delete that message even after days. How is it done? Just explore and perform the following steps on your cell phone to complete it.
It should be noted that you do not need to download any third-party applications that request permission to access your contacts or personal information. You should not download alternate programs. Follow these steps:
- The first thing you should do is disconnect the airplane mode of the device, in the same way you must remove the NanoSim from your terminal.
- After that, you must force close or stop the WhatsApp app by going to Settings> Applications> WhatsApp> Force stop.
- Next, go to change the system time or date, preferably one minute before the message was sent.
- Open WhatsApp, select the conversation and delete the desired message using the “Delete for all” option, which is enabled again.
- Now it returns to the current time and date of the phone automatically.
- Connect to the internet again and place your NanoSIM. With this you will notice that the message will look like you have deleted it, without leaving a trace of what you wrote.
Of course, this trick will only work as long as the other person has not opened the message. In case you have read it, you may not be able to perform these steps on WhatsApp.
The best 7 WhatsApp tricks
WhatsApp is one of the few applications that cares about the experience of its users when immersing themselves in its app, that is why they update frequently, making communication between people more practical and simple. However, not everyone knows how to get the most out of the popular application.
The creators of WhatsApp have developed various tools so that their users can navigate the application at ease. However, this is unknown to a large part of the population, it is for this reason that the same company has shared on its blog, a list of the best tricks developed by the app.
1. Hands-free voice notes: By simply pressing and holding the microphone icon and sliding upwards, you can lock the voice memo function to record, without having to hold the mobile with your hands. An option that surprisingly works!
2. Mark main messages: To obtain this option you must use the “star” message function, where you will mark key messages that you will easily see in a central location. All you have to do is press the message you want to save as a favorite and then touch the “star” icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all Starred Messages by going to Settings and Starred Messages or by selecting the chat name and tapping “Starred Messages”. In the case of Android users, they will have to press “More options” and then “Starred messages”.
3. Check messages without touching the cell phone: If what you want is to be able to check WhatsApp without having to use your mobile device, what you have to do is download the WhatsApp web desktop app, which will project your cell phone conversations to a computer. So you can send messages, photos and GIFs without having to have your equipment in your hands.
4. Use stickers in conversations: Emojis are becoming a thing of the past, today stickers offer you a more fun way to express yourself. You can find them in the field where the text is entered in a conversation, in a small square icon with a folded side page, where you can also add your own stickers and bitmojis.
5. Read messages without being online: The option to hide the “Read receipts” is not the best option if you want the other person not to realize that you have read their message. That is why slightly lifting the message on the screen and opening the full text on the iphone lock screen is your best option to go unnoticed.
6. Manage who can add us to groups: There is nothing more uncomfortable than being added to a group full of strangers. That is why WhatsApp developed the option to manage who can add us to groups.
When you enable the contacts from whom you want to receive messages, these people must send us an invitation link in the app. Only if we accept it, we can be added to the group.
To enable a contact we must go to Settings> Account> Security> Groups and select from the options: All, My contacts or My contacts except.
7. Be in control of your groups: There is a way to change the group settings so that only we can make changes to the group’s image or name. To do this, you must go to Group Settings and then Edit group information.
These are the 7 tricks that you probably do not know. WhatsApp always surprises us with news so it is likely that in a short time we will update our list.
New emojis for WhatsApp 2020
As every year, WhatsApp has incorporated a new list of emojis to its conversation platform. He recently added the icons of the mate, the paella, the bat, the mototaxi, the tooth, the clown, the ostrich, among other characters and / or objects. This time, thanks to Emojipedia, some of the emoticons that will be part of the application at the end of 2020 have been made public.
While WhatsApp added its new 230 emojis in November, it is expected that these 117 figures can also be seen only in that month.
According to the Unicode website, the new members of this “select group” were chosen after its Emoji Subcommittee “analyzed thousands of proposals submitted by users” around the world, which had to include the reasons why they should be included. in the list and other data.
How to put statuses with YouTube videos
The trick is quite simple and you will not have to download any third-party application that makes your conversations no longer so private, much less security is affected in WhatsApp. What you have to do is the following:
- You must first open YouTube and find the song you want to share with your friends.
- Then hit the “Share” option on YouTube.
- A box will appear at the bottom on both iPhone and Android. Press the WhatsApp logo.
- When you open what you want to share on WhatsApp, select the Status option.
- There click on share in States and that’s it.
From that moment on, anyone who sees your WhatsApp statuses will be able to view the YouTube video by clicking the link. In case that person uses YouTube Premium, they will be able to watch the clip without having to leave the quick messaging app.
Meet Discord, the program that could replace WhatsApp
SEE MORE WHATSAPP TRICKS