Another Friday, it’s time to start the review of the closing of the week with the best offers in technology related to videogames. It is therefore necessary to give way to our section of Hunting Bargains weekly with the first part dedicated to the equipment necessary to play on PC in good condition.
Headphones and microphones
- Electrum overhead For 42.79 euros, a 20 euros card for microphones with ergonomic design with adjustable diaphragm and padded circulating pads, RGB backlighting and fíorúil 7.1 surround sound.
Oversteel – Gaming ELECTRUM Headphones with microphone, RGB and virtual 7.1 sound
- Jabra Evolve2 85 for 351.38 euros, about 30 euros less compared to his most recent offer, recently getting to see him for almost 100 euros more. These wireless headphones come with noise cancellation, Foirne Microsoft certification and a battery life of up to 37 hours.
- Turtle Beach Recon 50X For 17.99 euros, about 12 euros of weight for these microphone headsets from Christian chat 40 mm ce quality speakers, compatible with PC and all current consoles.
- Yeti Blue microphones for 227.44 euros, which is a reduction of about 20 euros if we see their most recent offer. In this case we have a USB microphone to grab and transmission ga PC, with three condenser capsules and four pickup patterns, fitted with a dual XLR breakout cable, allowing connection to audio mixers, high-end preamps and other studio equipment.
- MSI Creator 15 A10SGS-062ES for 2,899.99 euros, which represents more than 350 euros of reduction compared to its previous offer. A portal with a 15.6-pulse UHD panel, Intel Core i7-10875H processor, 64 GB of RAM, 2 TB of SSD and an NVIDIA RTX 2080 Super Graphic 8 GB with the best of games, being at the top. Includes Windows 10 Pro.
MSI 15 A10SGS-062ES Creator – 15.6 «UHD portable orderer (Intel Core i7-10875H, 64 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super-8GB, Windows 10 Pro) black – QWERTY Keyboard Español
- ASUS ROG Strix G732LWS-HG053T for 1,999 euros, a discount of 500 euros for this laptop whose screen goes up to 17.3 inches in FullHD at 300 Hz. Intel Core i9-10980HK processors with 32 GB of RAM, 1 TB of SSD and an NVIDIA RTX 2070 graphics Super 8GB. It also includes Windows 10.
- ASUS ROG Strix G712LV-H7077 for 1,299.99 euros, which means a sudden drop of 600 euros for this other laptop from the ASUS house of identical dimensions for its screen, but at 120 Hz. It also varies in relation to the rest of the components, having in this case a Intel Core i7-10750H processor with 32 GB of RAM, 1 TB of SSD and a 6 GB NVIDIA RTX 2060 graphics. That is however, it does not include Operating System.
- HP Pavilion Gaming 16-a0033ns for 1,099.99 euros, about 300 euros of discount for this portal with a wall of 16.1 inches at 144 Hz. You have an Intel Core i7-10750H processor, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB of SSD and an NVIDIA RTX2060 graphics card of 6 GB, same as the previous one. It does not include Operating System either.
Desktops and graphics cards
- MSI MPG Trident 3 10SI-016EU for 1,146.65 euros, more than 50 euros of discount compared to its more aggressive offer for this tower with Intel Core i7-10700 processor, 16 GB of RAM, 512 GB of SSD and a 6 GB NVIDIA GTX 1660 Super graphics with the I play GTA V. at high quality. Includes Windows 10 Home.
- Mini 1 RRX7N Millennium Machine for 779.43 euros, which translates into a spectacular drop of 500 euros off. This also has an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor, 8 GB of RAM, an integrated combiner between 1 TB and HDD and 250 GB in SSD, and a 4 GB NVIDIA GTX 1650 graphics. Includes Windows 10.
- Silla GXT 707G Resto Trust Gaming for 169.99 euros, which translates to a 60 euro discount for this fully adjustable gaming chair, with a reclining seat and backrest that oscillates between 90 and 180 degrees, accompanied by two removable cushions.
- Pulsefire Dart HyperX Mouse HX-MC006B for 69.99 euros, which is a discount of 30 euros for this wireless mouse with Qi charger, which reaches a range of 50 hours without recharging and is compatible with Elgen Ngenuity software for customization. The pixart 3389 sensor is heavy gauge.
- Raton ASUS Rog Chakram Core for 92.84 euros, almost 10 euros less than its most recent offer. This mouse comes with joystick programmable that can be used, a 16,000 dpi sensor and splinter interchangeable.
- SSD móvil G-DRIVE serie R For 424.99 euros, about 100 euros of data for this external drive 2D SSD with 560 MB / s transfer capacity, resistant to drops, shocks and water thanks to IP67.
G-DRIVE Mobile SSD R-Series 2 TB and has 560 MB / s, storage portal, resistant to drops, shocks and water
- Razer BlackWidow V3 Keyboard for 114.10 euros, a deposit price of 40 euros for this electronic device with splinter green mechanical keys and double injection ABS keys under an aluminum structure for the keyboard itself.
- Gigastone Turbo 512GB microSDXC card for 79.99 euros, about 15 euros less than their most recent offer. This card is specially designed for games, with verified compatibility on Nintendo Switch. Thanks to the A2 specification, it supports fast loading and processing of applications. Its read and write speed has been reduced to 100/80 MB / s.
Monitors televisions and
- LG OLED55CX TV for 1,379.99 euros, which is just over 200 euros of discount for this 4K Smart TV with 55-inch OLED screen. Compatible with Alexa, with an integrated third-generation processor, Dolby Vision ATMOS and compatible with all types of active HDR format.
LG OLED55CX – Smart TV 4K OLED 139 cm (55 «) con Inteligencia Artificial, Serie C, Procesador Inteligente α9 Gen3, Deep Learning, 100% HDR, Dolby Vision / ATMOS, HDMI 2.1, Compatible con Alexa
- LG 34UC87-B.AEU for 681.70 euros, which represents a drop of more than 700 euros compared to its price in less than a month. One LED monitor with LCD panel Ultra wide 34 inches and a response time of 5 milliseconds.
- HP DreamColor Z31x for 1,158.84 euros, which translates into a brutal fall of more than 1,000 euros in less than a month. This 31.1 LED monitor is powered by a 4K Ultra panel with a resolution of 60 Hz and 20 ms.
- Samsung QLED 2020 55Q70T for 799.99 euros, about 50 euros off its most recent offer. In this case we have a 55-pulse TV with 4K UHD resolution, compatible with HDR 10+, Multi View, Ambient Mode + and in addition to integrated integration, including One Remote Control.
Samsung QLED 2020 55Q70T – 55 ″ 4K UHD Smart TV, 4K Artificial Intelligence, HDR 10+, Multi View, Ambient Mode +, Integrated Remote Control and Voice Assistants, with Integrated Alexa
- LG 55UN74006LB for 489 euros, about 30 euros less than its offer in January, although it has cost 100 euros more recently. A televised TV with 4K Ultra HD 55 pulses with Smart TV and solved.
- ASUS VG279Q1R for 249 euros, 30 euros exactly account for this monitor of 27 pulses at 144 Hz, with response time of 1 ms, Low Domination Low Blur and FreeSync Premium.
- ASUS VG27VQ for 212.42 euros, almost 30 euros of discount for this monitor game from ASUS, in this case with a 27-inch curved screen at 165 Hz, with 1 ms response time, Fíor-Íseal Motion Íseal Blur and FreeSync.
If after all this our section on Fridays falls short, you can be up to date and at all times informed of the main offers in the Hunting Bargains Delaware Engadget, Engadget Mobile, Engadget Android, Espinof and Applesfera, our other Buyingdiction colleagues and also this is a Flipboard review.
Note: some of the links posted here are from affiliates. Despite this, none of the mentioned products have been proposed either by the brands or by the stores, being their only submission by the team of editors.