PlayStation 4 was launched on March 20, 2015 in China and to commemorate the console’s fifth anniversary in today’s country, the studios behind both the upcoming and upcoming PlayStation China Hero Project titles shared celebratory artwork for each of their games. .
China Hero Project is an initiative launched by Sony Interactive Entertainment Shanghai in 2017 to support the development of new PlayStation titles made by Chinese developers.
From left to right, from top to bottom, the following 10 games are present in the works of art:
- Hardcore Mecha Rocketpunch Games – Available now
- Convallaria by Loong Force
- RAN: Lost islands by Jolly Roger
- AI: Limit by Sense Games
- Animal Force Internet Stars – Available now
- YEAR: Mutationem by ThinkingStars
- PUNCH. by Ti Games
- In Nightmare by Magicfish Studio
- Evotinction by Spikewave Games
- Soul lost apart by Ultizero Games
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask you to follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on the subject.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, bait or shit.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when you publish spoiler or NSFW content (not just for nude). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the content object outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You don’t have to agree, but discuss politely. If you find that a commenter isn’t following this simple label, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.