The Spanish edition of Marca has summed up voting for the most beautiful club emblem in the world.
The logo of Moscow CSKA took 9th place in the ranking, and the first two lines with a margin of more than 2 million votes were taken by Raja Casablanca and Egyptian Al Ahly.
10 most beautiful emblems of the world according to readers of Marca:
1. Raja Casablanca (Morocco; 3.1 million votes)
2. Al-Ahly (Egypt; 3 million votes)
3. Fluminense (Brazil; 169.2 thousand votes)
4. Real Madrid (Spain; 134.2 thousand votes)
5. Fenerbahçe (Turkey; 76.4 thousand votes)
6. Liverpool (England; 75.9 thousand votes)
7. Barcelona (Spain, 74.9 thousand votes)
8. “Colo-Colo” (Chile; 66.8 thousand votes)
9. CSKA (Russia; 42.9 thousand votes)
10. Besiktas (Turkey; 34.4 thousand votes).
You can find the full rating here.
“It happens, I see the Eiffel Tower on the PSG emblem and I think:“ God, how much sense is there. ” Favorite Sports.ru logos