The next question is to where to get the coronavirus in Argentina and the two great answers, in fact, are on the one hand in China, which managed to stop the coronavirus, and on the other, Italy and other European countries, where the cases and deaths multiplied. What does Argentina have to do to make it more like China than Italy??
Carlos Regazzoni He is a doctor and in the management of Mauricio Macri for two years he was the head of PAMI. In “You never know “(MDZ Radio) He explained how to stop the expansion of the coronavirus.
“Now we are living the beginning of the increase in the number of cases. This disease breaks out in small foci and grows until it becomes an epidemic nationwide. It is expected from the scientific point of view. One person is contagious and that person is contagious to two, those two are contagious to four, the four are contagious to eight, the eight are contagious to 16 and from there the growth is literally exponential “, cont.
Then he added: “In a few repetitions of this series one is already in the 2,500 to 5,000 cases. This occurs in a time that has to do with the characteristics of the virus. And what it is about doing is that a person instead infecting two infects one. If a person was infected with the virus and is isolated, then it does not spread to anyone else. That is what social distancing is for. In this way the flattening of the curve is achieved and the 5,000 cases will begin to descend. So that’s only when public health can handle it. ”
- The coronavirus “10 times more serious than a common flu“
- “The disease is and what happens now is what is expected from the scientific world“
- “The virus reproduces on the skin that lines the airway (the red skin). And from there it goes down to the lung. “
- “The virus remains one day on paper, two days on wood and three days on plastic.”
- “Regrettably the dress carries the virus“
- “Argentina’s health system has a contradiction. On the one hand, it has the highest number of doctors per inhabitant in Latin America. We have twice as many hospital beds per inhabitant as an American. And on the other, what has against is the equipment, The way of working and that we do not have enough nurses. “
- “There is no health system that can withstand the coronavirus. In fact, one of the best healthcare systems on the planet is Northern Italy, as well as the British, the French, and the United States. “