The rumors ended up being true, Apple has presented a new service with which it will unify with a single subscription the payment of Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Arcade and iCloud. His name is Apple One.
There’s not much science on how this new subscription will work: we will give a single monthly payment and we will have access to all the content of the services aforementioned. Although, we will have several plans and prices:
- Plan Individual: It will cost $ 14.95 per month and will give us access to Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Arcade and iCloud (50GB).
- Family plan: It will cost $ 19.95 per month and will give several members of our family access to Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Arcade and iCloud (200GB).
- Plan Premium: It will cost $ 29.95 per month and will give us access to Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Arcade, iCloud (2TB), Apple News and Fitness +.
Apple has confirmed that the first two plans will reach about 100 countries around the world, Mexico included, while the last one will be available for the moment only in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States, since only those countries will have access to the new Fitness + service.
The official costs for Mexico are as follows:
- Individual Plan for 165 pesos a month
- Family plan by 229 pesos a month
More information | Apple One