Thanks to his XXL performance against Troyes, Lensois Jonathan Clauss is the player of the day. The Rennais Majer and Laborde, the Parisian Neymar, the Stphanois Sow in particular, also distinguished themselves this weekend and appear in the 13th edition of the typical Maxifoot team.
Clauss is the player of the 13th day of L1
As in past seasons, after each championship day, Maxifoot makes up its typical team. The best “eleven” and seven substitutes are chosen according to their performance. The incumbents collect three points, the substitutes receive one point.
12. Alexandre Oukidja (Metz)
13. Hamari Traor (Rennes)
14. Adrien Thomasson (Strasbourg)
15. Jrmy Le Douaron (Brest)
16. Arnaud Kalimuendo (Lens)
17. Wesley Sad (Lens)
18. Kylian Mbapp (Paris SG)
Player of the day: Jonathan Clauss (Lens)
What a performance against Troyes! After such a match, observers campaigning for his selection in the French team will still make noise … Always as precise in his centers, the best passer of L1 issued two caviar for Kalimuendo and Sad, scorers. And after a first missed opportunity with a shot sent into the stands, he found the net on one head. Even on Frankowski’s goal, he was involved as the original. An XXL copy!
Danijel Petkovic (Angers)
Holder in place of Bernardoni, sick, the usual substitute goalkeeper of Angers has largely made his match and Montngrin is even there for a lot in the point brought by his team against Lille, with his duel won against David at the start of the game then his decisive stops point blank in front of Yazici and Fonte during the second act.
Maxime Esteve (Montpellier)
From the top of his 19 years, the central defender donned the costume of captain and symbolized the strength of the defense of the MHSC against Nice. Winner of 8 of his 10 duels, the Montpellier player made several saving interventions in his surface in the second period, not hesitating to give of his person, as when he against Delort on his chisel returned.
Sadou Sow (Saint-Etienne)
The young Stphanois defender will remember this match against Clermont for a long time. It is he who comes to offer the first victory of the season to the Greens, head on corner. At the end of the first period, he had carried out a rescue on his line.
Adrien Truffert (Rennes)
The Rennes left side made a shattering entry against Lyon. He scored on one of his first balls following a deep pass from Tait, then he offered himself a double on a good recovery to take back a cross from Traor.
Flavien Tait (Rennes)
The Rennes midfielder was there against Lyon. The former Angevin was excellent in the midfield to harass the ball carrier and cut the pass lines. He was rewarded for his efforts with a decisive pass on Truffert’s first goal.
Cheick Doucour (Lens)
The Lensois midfielder performed well against Troyes. Particularly active in the midfield, he did a serious job collecting several balls. In the construction of the game, the Lensois also participated in the mastery of his team with many passes forward to shift his partners.
Lovro Majer (Rennes)
The Rennes midfielder was sparkling against Lyon. The Croatian international participated perfectly in the top pressing of his team by harassing the ball carrier. He is also decisive offensively, the image of his pass over the Lyon defense before the recovery of Laborde which brings the second Rennes goal. It was he who was at the start of the action on Rennes’ third goal, then he shifts Traor on the fourth.
Arnaud Nordin (Saint-Etienne)
The entry of the Stphanois striker changed everything against Clermont. He first scored to reduce the gap 2-1, then delivered two decisive assists by taking corners on the goals of Krasso and Sow who, in added time, come to offer their first victory of the season to the Greens.
Neymar (Paris SG)
After a disappointing start to the season, the Brazilian confirms his return to a better level. Already very important in the middle of the week against Leipzig, he took again his responsibilities to help his team on the outings of the ball and concretized his two chances in the first period with two goals. We must also underline his defensive efforts.
Laborde Street (Rennes)
Silent for three games, the Rennes striker has found the net against Lyon. Permanent danger in the Lyon area, the former Montpellier has put his team on the right track by opening the scoring, from a head to a corner, just before the break. His attempt at an acrobatic recovery in the second period led to Rennes’ second goal.
Ranking: Clauss and Laborde are getting closer to the podium …
1. Savanier (Montpellier): 13 points
2. Guendouzi (Marseille): 12 points
3. Mbappe (Paris-SG) : 11 points
4. Clauss, Frankowski (Lens) – Laborde (Montpellier 1 pts, then Rennes) – Gueye, Marquinhos, Hakimi (Paris-SG) – Sulemana (Rennes): 10 points
11. Payet (Marseille) – Caio Henrique (Monaco): 9 points
13. Lopes (Lyon) – Herrera (Paris-SG) : 8 points
15. David (Lille) – Gouiri (Nice) : 7 points
17. Boufal, Cabot (Angers) – Doucoure (Lens) – Bruno Guimares (Lyon) – Luan Peres (Marseille) – Kouyate (Metz) – Lafont (Nantes) – Todibo, Dante (Nice) – Aguerd, Tait (Rennes) – Diallo (Strasbourg): 6 points
29. Bernardoni (Angers) – Fofana (Lens) – Traor (Rennes) – Green (St-Etienne) – Thomasson (Strasbourg): 5 points
34. Traor (Angers) – Pembele (Bordeaux) – Bayo (Clermont-F.) – Kalimuendo, Sad (Lens) – Emerson, Caqueret, Lucas Paquet (Lyon) – nder (Marseille) – Volland, Tchouamni (Monaco) – Delort (Montpellier 3 pts, then Nice) – Girotto (Nantes) – Neymar (Paris-SG) – Faes (Reims) – Sow, Khazri (St-Etienne) – Nyamsi (Strasbourg): 4 points
52. Petkovic (Angers) – Mexer, Costil, Briand (Bordeaux) – Pierre-Gabriel, Faivre (Brest) – N’Simba, Berthomier, Rashani (Clermont-F.) – Sotoca, Gradit, Danso (Lens) – Botman ( Lille) – Le Goff, Moffi (Lorient) – Boateng (Lyon) – Saliba, De La Fuente, Mbacke Dieng (Marseille) – Centonze, Sarr (Metz) – Germain, Esteve, Omlin (Montpellier) – Chirivella, Blas, Castelletto, Kolo Muani (Nantes) – Thuram-Ulien, Atal, Bard, Dolberg, Bentez (Nice) – Di Mara, Diallo, Kehrer, Navas (Paris-SG) – Ekitike, Konan, Moreto Cassam (Reims) – Majer, Truffert, Martin , Bourigeaud, Gomis (Rennes) – Nordin (St-Etienne) – Djiku, Ajorque, Sissoko, Sels (Strasbourg): 3 points
102. Aouar (Lyon) – Terrier (Rennes) – Chavalerin (Troyes) : 2 points
105. Mendy, Cho (Angers) – S. Gregersen, Adli, Hwang, J. Onana (Bordeaux) – Bizot, Le Douaron, Cardona (Brest) – Gastien (Clermont-F.) – Leca (Lens) – Andr, Yilmaz , A. Onana, Grbic, Weah (Lille) – Lauriente (Lorient) – Toko Ekambi, Shaqiri, Denayer (Lyon) – Pol Lirola, Pau Lpez, Rongier (Marseille) – Oukidja (Metz) – Gelson Martins, Diop, Golovin, Ben Yedder (Monaco) – Mavididi, Ferri, Mollet, Sakho (Montpellier) – Pallois, Simon (Nantes) – Lotomba, Boudaoui (Nice) – Rajkovic (Reims) – Meling (Rennes) – Perrin (Strasbourg) – Gallon, Biancone ( Troyes): 1 points
Classification by club: Rennes and Lens overtake Marseille …
1. Paris-SG – 65 points
2. Rennes – 54 points
3. Lens – 49 points
4. Marseille – 43 points
5. Nice – 37 points
6. Lyon – 34 points
7. Montpellier – 30 points
8. Strasbourg – 28 points
9. Angers – 26 points
10. Nantes – 24 points
11. Monaco – 21 points
12. Bordeaux – 17 points
13. St-Etienne – 16 points
14. Lille – 15 points
15. Reims, Clermont-F. – 14 points
17. Metz – 13 points
18. Brest – 9 points
19. Lorient – 7 points
20. Troyes – 4 points
It was the typical team for the 13th day of Ligue 1. See you on Sunday 21 November to find out about the typical team for the 14th day!