The Ministry of Health has today recalled the vaccination points Available for this Wednesday, January 12 in València, Castelló and Alicante.
Vaccination points for the first and second doses
Today Wednesday 12
– Alcoi: Hospital, from 8.30am to 2.30pm and from 3.30pm to 8pm
– Elche: El Toscar Sports Pavilion, from 8.30 a.m. to 8.30 p.m.
– Valencia: Hospital la Malva-rosa (circular room), from 3pm to 8pm
– Valencia: Hospital Clínic (external consultations), from 3pm to 8pm
– Benetússer: Municipal Coexistence Center, from 3.30 pm to 8.30 pm (with a replay for groups already mentioned)
The sixth wave and the omicron variant of the coronavirus in the middle of winter make it difficult to differentiate the flu from the cold and the covid. There is a symptom that could indicate that you are infected with Omicron. To find out if the virus has been contracted, an antigen test should be done, with caution so that the result is reliable. If you test positive, check how many days you must remain confined.
Covid in Valencia and the rest of the world: all the information
Incidence, cases and last minute of the coronavirus in C. Valenciana
Transfers of critically ill patients rise due to lack of space in ICUs
They predict when the peak of this sixth wave will arrive
How to improve the sample of an antigen test
Which mask is more effective against Omicron
What vaccine do they give to children ages 5 to 12?
They rule out teleworking for GVA officials
Pharmacies require charging for reporting positives
Where to get vaccinated today without an appointment in C. Valenciana