WhatsApp is the favorite application of several people where they not only exchange text messages, but also photos, videos, Word or PDF documents and even GIFs or stickers that no one else has. But not only that, they also like to make calls and video calls. Now there are details that have been rolled out that you can try today. We tell you how to do it.
Yes OK WhatsApp It has countless tricks that are gradually becoming known, there are some that are not used by users who tend to chat through the app, one of them is to be able to change the background color of each conversation or activate the messages that disappear in 7 days, but not only that.
SIGHT: Download WhatsApp Plus 15.01: APK of the application and how to install it
Now it is possible to make calls and video calls on the PC, so that you can connect on your computer using the webcam, without too much hassle and on a much larger screen.
But now a trick has been discovered that allows you to read your messages without having to enter the application and, as a consequence, not appear “online” or online either. Just follow these steps in WhatsApp so that you can fully develop it.
HOW TO READ YOUR MESSAGES WITHOUT ENTERING WHATSAPP
Best of all, to perform this trick, you don’t need to disconnect from the internet or your data. To read your messages without appearing “online” you just have to have the WhatsApp application fully updated on your mobile device:
- In the event that your device is Android, simply go to your cell phone.
- Click on any empty space on the screen.
- Now you will see at the bottom the word Widgets.
- Press it and a series of options will open to be able to choose and place them on your screen.
- Choose the one of WhatsApp.
- Now place it and arrange it on your screen.
- Finally, every time you receive a message, it will be displayed in the widget and you can read it without having to enter WhatsApp.
- Through the widget you can also view the conversations that you have decided to mark as “unread”.
- In case you have already seen the message that was sent to WhatsApp, they will not appear again.
The best thing about this trick is that you can also answer automatically, without entering WhatsApp. Also, you will not miss too many notifications since the widget stores up to 6 alerts at the same time. Once the number is exceeded, some messages will be hidden, in case you receive several at the same time from the same person.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you just have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.