Do you want to know who has access to your account WhatsApp or if someone is spying on your conversations? Do you notice something strange in your conversations? This application is one of the most used in the world and there are millions of users who share leisure time, images, videos and more details with their frequent friends. However, it is not exclusive in receiving threats from cybercriminals.
In search engines like Google, thousands of people are always looking for how to hack the app, however these are usually quite dangerous and even generate maleware dominating your device. Here we tell you a little more about the subject.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: how to see deleted messages again
So that no one ever tries to see your conversations again unless it’s you, there is a trick to know, for sure, who is the one who intends to enter your chats without permissions.
The best of all is that this application will take a photo of that user who picks up your cell phone and tries to log into WhatsApp several times, it even sends you an alert or notification on your personal accounts. Did you know? Now pay attention to these steps so that you discover who it is.
HOW TO KNOW WHO IS SPYING YOUR WHATSAPP
To know who spies or wants to see your WhatsApp It is necessary that you have to download a third-party application that will not ask you for permission to access your contacts, or your personal information, but it will for your selfie camera:
- The first thing you should do is enter WhatsApp.
- There you must go to the Settings of the messaging application.
- Later, enter Privacy and, from there, lock your screen with either your face or fingerprint. Sometimes you can even do it with a password.
- Once done, now download the application Lockwatch.
- When you have it on your Android device, configure it, you can choose to take a selfie after certain unsuccessful unlock attempts. You can even choose if you want this report to reach your email.
- Point out that if someone tries to enter your WhatsApp for once, they will take a photo of the person who is wanting to see your phone, even a notification or sound.
- In the same way, if your cell phone does not have a pattern, in case you have the screen unlock function active in WhatsApp, it will also take a photo of the person who is reading your messages.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.