This is the maxi-story of how my life Changed, turned upside down, turned upside down Sitting on two feet here with you. I’ll tell you about Bel Air Superficial Willy …
If you knew by heart the initials of one of the most popular TV series of the 90s, then you will jump for joy knowing that now you can stay in the very villa where Will Smith began his career.
Starting from September 29 at 8pm, five people will have the opportunity to book one of five stays for two in a wing of Will’s house, available on October 2, 5, 8, 11 and 14 on the website of Airbnb. One night only costs $ 30, like 30 years have passed since the Prince knocked on the door of this iconic Los Angeles home for the first time. At guests’ disposal there will be the luxurious bedroom, the pompous bathroom, a lounge area by the pool and an elegant dining room.
But the experience doesn’t end there. Those who manage to win one of the available nights can also:
- Put on a pair of Air Jordans before making a few baskets in the bedroom
- Listen to classic throwbacks, like DJ Jazzy Jeff, on the turntable all night long.
- Try a fashion look straight from the prince’s closet with pieces from Argyle Prepster at All Star Athletics and Bel-Air Athletics.
- Sunbathe by the pool on luxurious lounge chairs.
- Being (virtually) welcomed into the mansion by none other than DJ Jazzy Jeff.
Bookers must prove their Los Angeles County residence and are currently staying in the city to minimize risk.
For DJ Jazzy Jeff fans who can’t sleep in the mansion, Airbnb has organized an Online Experience where the DJ will teach guests how a hip-hop legend spins records! Participants in the experience will spend some time with him in his home studio, listening to vinyls in remembrance of the good old days in LA. Aspiring DJs will be able to book the experience, scheduled for October 1st, starting today through the link.
“To celebrate the family and community spirit of this home,” writes Smith, “Airbnb will make a donation to an organization in my city of Philadelphia that supports young people in need.”