Your privacy is important to us. Our policy is to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you on our website, and other websites we own or operate.
We ask for personal information only when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only keep the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. By storing data, we protect it in commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may contain links to external websites that we do not operate. Please note that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, with the understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of the services you need.
You will be considered to continue to use our website to accept our practices regarding our privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
Official website rules
• Do not transmit or disseminate threats, child pornography, racist material or any other material that violates applicable law in the country.
• Do not spread computer viruses, invasive programs (worms) or other forms of computer programs, self-replicating or not, that cause permanent or temporary damage to the recipient’s equipment.
• Do not transmit the quality or quantity of data that causes failure of service or equipment on the PMC Site network or the Internet.
• Do not use the network to attempt and / or gain unauthorized access to communications, information or computer devices
• Do not forge car, network or email addresses in an attempt to hold the third party accountable or conceal the identity or authorship.
• Do not destroy or corrupt the data and information of other users
• Do not violate the privacy of other users
• Do not distribute, by e-mail, discussion groups, forums and forms of communication that resemble unsolicited ‘chain’ and mass, commercial or otherwise messages.
• Do not send a large number of identical messages to the same recipient by e-mail (bombing mail)
• Do not infringe the copyright or copyright of others by reproducing unauthorized material on the official site
It should be noted that anyone who violates any of these rules may receive a warning and / or access to the blocked site. If there is an identification of a crime that is required by law, such as child pornography, the case may be handed over to the authorities by court order.
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see Helping Your Browser). Please note that disabling cookies will affect this functionality and many other websites you visit. Generally, disabling cookies will disable certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Our cookies are defined
Cookies related accounts
Related cookies connected
Cookies related to email newsletters
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed / non-subscribed users.
Order processing of related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some essential cookies to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Cookies related to surveys
When you submit data via a form such as that found on the contact page or comment form, cookies may be set to remember user details for future correspondence.
Site Preference Cookies
To give you a great experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website works when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called every time you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics, one of the most widely used and trusted analytics solutions on the Internet, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce interesting content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analysis is used to track and measure the use of this website so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track things like the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. As we continue to test new features, these cookies may be used to ensure a consistent experience while on the site, while understanding which optimization our users appreciate most.
As we sell products, it is important that we understand statistics about how many visitors to our website actually buy, and so this is the kind of data these cookies will track. This is important to you because it means we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze the cost of advertising with our products to ensure you get the best price possible.
Hopefully this is clear and, as mentioned earlier, whether there is something you are not sure you need or not, it is generally safer to let cookies be activated in case it interacts with one of the features you use on our site. an.