Hungary made the investment decision has on the construction branch for gas “Turkish stream”

The Hungarian GTS operator FGSZ establish an investment plan regarding the construction of the gas link with Serbia. This branch will gas from Turkish stream. The pipeline is planned to be operational until October 1, 2021.

“FGSZ Ltd. hereby informs the market participants that the Hungarian regulator in the field of energy and utilities (MEKH), in its decision approved the proposal of the 10-year development plan that includes construction of a new Serbian-Hungarian gas pipeline Interconnector with a capacity of 6 billion cubic meters per year”,— stated in the message FGSZ.

Earlier Budapest has repeatedly expressed interest in Russian gas from Turkish stream. As stated by the President of Russia Vladimir Putin at a meeting with Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orban in the beginning of 2020, the construction shouldn’t take much time, since this stretch is 15 km.

On export deliveries of Russian gas this year — in the material “Kommersant” “Gazprom lowers the export to Europe”.

.

The media learned about the plans of Germany in case of sanctions against the “Nord stream 2” :: Society :: RBC

The administration of German Chancellor Angela Merkel is considering a coordinated EU action, if the United States will impose new sanctions against the pipeline, according to Bloomberg. What retaliatory measures will be taken, has not yet been disclosed

Photo: Stefan Sauer / dpa

Germany is preparing retaliatory measures if the US imposes further sanctions against the pipeline “Nord stream — 2”, according to Bloomberg.

As reported, referring to the two German officials in the administration of German Chancellor Angela Merkel are considering the probability to insist on coordinated action of the European Union in relation to possible sanctions. The Agency, citing the Ministry of economy of Germany, reports that the new sanctions will hit German and European companies, banks and public institutions. What a response considering the German authorities, is not specified.

Last week the Chairman of the Commission of the German Bundestag for economy and energy, Klaus Ernst said the German government should consider their actions if the US sanctions will take effect. In response, he offered to call the American Ambassador in Germany, to impose personal sanctions against senators who prepared the draft law on restrictions against the “Nord stream — 2” and to impose duties on incoming US liquefied natural gas (LNG).

In the Bundestag made the sanctions in response to US measures against Nord Stream 2

Photo: Krisztian Bocsi / Bloomberg

Sanctions against companies involved in the construction of the United States approved in December 2019. Then the Swiss Allseas, which was engaged in pipe-laying of “Nord stream — 2” stopped working. The Russian authorities have repeatedly said that to complete the construction of the pipeline is possible on their own, and to do this, according to Minister of energy Alexander Novak, capable of ship-laying vessel “Akademik Chersky” (left to lay 160 km of pipes). In 2016, it was in the operational management of OOO “Gazprom FLOT” (“daughter” company of “Gazprom”, which is also the sole shareholder of the operator of project Nord Stream AG 2).

.

Die Welt called the chances to finish construction of the “Nord stream 2” :: Policies :: RBC

“Academician of the Chersky” near the island of rügen

(Photo: Stefan Sauer / Global Look)

“Gazprom” (the sole shareholder of the operator of project Nord Stream 2) have the ability to complete the construction of the pipeline “Nord stream — 2”, without fear of U.S. sanctions, writes Die Welt.

The newspaper notes that this became possible after the ship “Akademik Chersky”, previously owned by OOO “Gazprom fleet” became the property of the Samara thermal power asset Fund (STIF).

The only thing that can slow down construction, according to the newspaper, the ban on most works in the Baltic sea in July-August. At this time, said Die Welt, where spawning cod.

The owner is able to build Nord Stream 2 of the vessel became the Foundation from Samara

Material supplemented.

.

In the Bundestag, demanded Merkel to curtail the Nord Stream 2 for killing :: Policy :: RBC

Khangoshvili was shot in the Berlin district of Moabit in August 2019. In December, German prosecutors said that the killing was organized by Russian authorities or the structure of the Chechen Republic. As argued by the Agency that Moscow suspected him of involvement in the banned terrorist organization “Caucasus Emirate”.

Russian Ambassador summoned to German foreign Ministry over the killing of Georgians in Berlin

A suspect in the murder khangoshvili was detained. As reported by the journalists of Bellingcat, The Insider and Spiegel, talking about the citizen of Russia Vadim Krasikov, who was in Germany with a fake passport in the name of Vadim Sokolov. On 18 June the Prosecutor General’s office of Germany advanced against Vadim K. (in documents, also referred to as Vadim S.) charges under two articles “Murder” and “Illegal possession of weapons”.

The Russian foreign Ministry called the allegations speculation. In December, President Vladimir Putin, commenting on the murder khangoshvili, called it “a tough and bloody man”, which was organized by one of the explosions in the Moscow metro.

Nord Stream 2 — “daughter” of “Gazprom”, which deals with the construction of “Nord stream-2”. The capacity of the pipeline is 55 billion cubic meters per year, the cost is estimated at €9.5 billion In the project, in addition to “Gazprom” invested companies from Austria, Germany, France and the Netherlands: OMV, Wintershall Dea, Uniper, Shell and Engie.

In December last year, Washington imposed sanctions against companies involved in the construction of “Nord stream-2”. Shortly thereafter, Swiss Allseas, which was engaged in laying pipes, stopped working. At that time, had to lay 160 km of pipeline. “Gazprom” plans to launch the “Nord stream-2” at the end of this year.

.

The onf has identified a noncompetitive procurement at ₽1 billion under the pretext of a pandemic :: Business :: RBC

Some organizations have used breaks in the period of the pandemic and has held a tender for the construction, maintenance of roads etc. In onf consider that customers could use COVID-19 in their interests, and complained to the FAS

Photo: Yegor Aleev / TASS

Bureau of investigation of the Russian popular front (onf) analyzed purchases committed during a pandemic coronavirus infection COVID-19, and identified those that were committed with a single supplier, whereas, according to experts, they had to pass a competitive way. This is stated in the message of the popular front, received by RBC.

As explained by the activist Bureau of investigation Alexander Stefanov, because of the pandemic coronavirus authorities have softened the public procurement system and allowed customers to enter into contracts with a single supplier in order to quickly conduct the procurement, for example, medicines. “However, some customers have decided that they, too, can take advantage of this indulgence to their advantage, and began to enter into contracts for the construction, maintenance of roads, improvement with a single supplier, citing force majeure,” said Stefanov.

All materials were transferred to the FAS. According to Deputy head FAS of Michael Evraev, it will be held unscheduled inspections. “In the case of confirmation of violations officials are brought to administrative responsibility, the information may also be disclosed to law enforcement agencies,” — said Evraev.

The top 10 purchases from a single supplier under the pretext of procurement during a pandemic COVID-19, the popular front included:

  • tenders for the construction of two schools in Kazan, declared a state public institution “Main investment and construction administration of the Republic of Tatarstan”, with the cost of construction of each institution is estimated to 373,2 million rubles;
  • the contract for the construction for 217,4 mln sports complex with a universal game hall, a prisoner of gku “Directorate single customer of the Ministry of construction, housing and communal services and energy of the Magadan region”;
  • the contract value of RUB 88 million for the maintenance of structural elements of roads, yards and facilities on the territory of the settlement Moscow (part of the Novomoskovsk district of Moscow);
  • the contract for the maintenance of roads, facilities and amenities, storm water drainage systems, etc., concluded by the Department of the urban environment of Tobolsk administration;
  • concluded by the administration of the Kirovsky district of St. Petersburg a contract for cleaning intra territories;
  • the contract for the repair of a pontoon crossing of the river Vetluga, signed OGBU “Kostroma regional office of public roads Kostromaavtodor;
  • contract services for maintenance of road of Federal value and road artificial constructions on it from the PKU “Federal highway administration “Urals” Federal road Agency”;
  • concluded between the Ministry of property relations of the Irkutsk region the contract for the provision of services to limit the access of unauthorized persons and vehicles on the territory of a number of enterprises;
  • contract for performance of design and survey works on reconstruction of unfinished construction of a house, enclosed to the management of municipal property, construction and municipal economy of a city administration of Mirny (Arkhangelsk oblast).

.

Infrastructure funds can be a good alternative

Wind farm in Thuringia

Investors should look closely at which companies invest funds. This could be companies from the wind energy sector.


(Photo: dpa)

Frankfurt They still exist, the boring investments that deliver their returns even in times of crisis. Certainly not 20 percent can be achieved with it, as with shares in good years. But they already achieve an average return of four to five percent. This applies to infrastructure funds, for example, which can be an interesting alternative to stocks for private investors and ensure stable earnings.

Read on now

Get access to this and every other article in the

Web and in our app for 4 weeks for free.

Continue

Read on now

Get access to this and every other article in the

Web and in our app for 4 weeks for free.

Continue

Our newsletter for better decisions about your finances

.

“The strongest companies must give themselves the means to take back”

INTERVIEW – The Secretary of State to the Minister of the Economy advocates a restart of the industry, if health security is ensured in the company.

Agnes Pannier-Runacher, Secretary of State to the Minister of the Economy and Finance.
Agnes Pannier-Runacher, Secretary of State to the Minister of the Economy and Finance. François BOUCHON / Le Figaro

LE FIGARO. – More and more manufacturers are demanding resources to speed up production. What do you tell them?

Agnes PANNIER-RUNACHER. – Industry is indeed an authorized activity. It is even essential to the country in many sectors. Alpha and omega is to ramp up in impeccable sanitary conditions, as the President of the Republic reminded Monday evening. This implies setting up a very precise route for employees (from the cloakroom to the work station, passing through the doors to be left open, the company restaurant, etc.) which minimizes the risk of contact with the virus. And it must be done with union organizations and employee representatives. French companies present in China tell me that they have taken over and have no case of Covid-19 among their employees; you have to rely on their experience to ensure a safe restart. The State supports this movement: the Ministry of Health responds to

This article is for subscribers only. You have 90% left at
        discover.

Subscribe: € 1 the first month

cancellable at any time

.

The construction sites will restart in drops

The guide to good practices in construction has finally been published.

Given the specificities of each site and even of each trade, the recovery will be very gradual.
Given the specificities of each site and even of each trade, the recovery will be very gradual. Petra Nowack / peno – penofoto.de – stock.adobe.com

Finally. The guide to good practice in the construction industry was published in the evening from Thursday 2 to Friday 3 April. With more than a week behind schedule planned by the government and professional construction organizations. “This guide was absolutely necessary, because 20% of the sites are going on today, and we had to be able to explain what it is possible to do to work in safety”, says Bruno Cavagné, the president of the National Federation of Public Works (FNTP). It details the barrier gestures specific to the building and public works sector, but also specifies a set of recommendations, such as stopping the use of apprentices or good practices to be had in construction sites.

These rules did not satisfy most unions in the sector, however. Only the CFDT approved them. Bruno Bothua, for the CGT, regrets that this guide “Does not only deal with emergency works, while we oppose a resumption of total activity”

This article is for subscribers only. You have 69% left at
        discover.

Subscribe: € 1 the first month

cancellable at any time

.

The resumption of construction sites is still pending

The guide to good practice, which was supposed to allow workers to return to work, is behind schedule.

Returning to the construction sites will necessarily be difficult.
Returning to the construction sites will necessarily be difficult. Lazar Obradovic / peacefulwarior93 – stock.adobe.com

It was the guide that was to allow the restart of construction sites. Except that he is long overdue. Its initiators hoped before the end of last week, then the start of the current one. Wednesday 1er April, it was still not published, even if “We are soon at the end”, explains Jacques Chanut, president of the French Building Federation.

When the containment was put in place, almost all of the worksites came to a halt overnight. “We did a survey of our members, and 80% to 90% of them admit that they have stopped all activity”, we say on the side of the National Federation of Public Works (FNTP). The proportion is undoubtedly very similar in the building. However, the government, which knows the weight of construction in the French economy, wanted to restart the sector as soon as possible. Bruno Le Maire, the Minister of the Economy, then Muriel Pénicaud, the Minister of Labor, asked for it. Causing

This article is for subscribers only. You still have 73% at
        discover.

Subscribe: € 1 the first month

cancellable at any time

.