KOMPAS.com – Today, Monday (21/9/2020), Indonesia again recorded a record for the highest daily case number of 4,176 cases.
With this addition, Indonesia has reported 248,852 total cases of virus infection corona since first announced in March 2020.
In addition, Indonesia also reported 124 new deaths due to Covid-19, bringing the total death toll to 9,677 people, the highest in Southeast Asia.
Although various efforts have been made to contain the rate of spread, the number of infection cases has not yet increased.
Even in the last ten day period (12-21 September), the daily average of cases reached 3,791. DKI Jakarta, East Java and Central Java are still the areas with the highest infection cases.
Also read: From Postponing Pilkada to Ministerial Evaluation, This is Muhammadiyah’s Attitude on Handling Corona
In addition, until now, there are still 41 regions with status Red zone or high risk. Here’s the list:
1. North Sumatra
2. South Sumatra
For example Muara
5. Riau Islands
6. East Kaimantan
7. Central Kalimantan
8. South Kalimantan
Kalimantan Hulu Sungai Tengah
9. East Java
10. Central Java
11. West Java
12. DKI Jakarta
Also read: Latest Update, CDC Called Corona Virus Can Spread Through the Air
There are several indicators used to calculate the status of the Covid-19 risk zone in Indonesia, namely: epidemiology, public health surveillance, and health services.
- The drop in the number of positive cases in the last week was more than 50 percent from the peak
- The drop in the number of ODP and PDP cases in the last week was more than 50 percent from the peak
- The drop in the number of positive case deaths in the last week was more than 50 percent from the peak
- The drop in the number of ODP and PDP deaths in the last week was more than 50 percent from the peak
- The decrease in the number of positive cases hospitalized in the last week was more than 50 percent from the peak
- The decline in the number of ODP and PDP cases hospitalized in the last week was more than 50 percent from the peak
- The cumulative percentage of cases recovered from all positive cases
- Increase in the number of completed monitoring of ODP and PDP cases over the past 2 weeks
- Incidence rate of positive cases per 100,000 population
- Mortality rate of positive cases per 100,000 population
Public health surveillance indicators
The number of diagnostic samples examined increased over the past 2 weeks
Positivity rate low (target of less than 5 percent positive sample of all people tested).
Health service indicators
- The number of beds in the Referral Hospital isolation room can accommodate up to less than 20 percent of the number of COVID-19 positive patients hospitalized
- The number of beds in the Referral Hospital can accommodate up to less than the number of ODP, PDP, and COVID-19 positive patients being treated at the hospital
With this indicator, it means that the risk zone in each of them can change at any time depending on the conditions of the spread of the corona virus pandemic.
Also read: Many Parties Ask for the 2020 Regional Election to be Postponed, How Do Epidemiologists Recommend?