¿Usas WhatsApp? Well, we tell you that the fast messaging application is the most downloaded in its field, above Messenger and Telegram. Although the app brings a series of functions that will help you in your daily communication, there are some tricks that very few users know, such as the possibility of downloading the status of your friends without the need for alternative programs.
States of WhatsApp were created due to the popularity of Instagram stories. Although some have stopped using them, others keep using it to publicize what they do to their chat contacts.
However, many people want to download the popular statuses and search for alternative programs to have them on their mobile devices. But that would cause many of these apps to ask for permissions to enter your contacts, personal information or chats.
If you want to download the states of WhatsApp, then you must perform these simple steps to achieve it totally safe:
- The first thing you should do is enter WhatsApp and see the Status of your friend.
- After that, enter your cell phone files.
- There, first look for the WhatsApp folder.
- When you do, go to Media.
- After that, simply click on the three dots that are in the corner of that folder.
- Go to Settings and select the “Show hidden system files” tab.
- After that go back to the WhatsApp folder and you will see a shaded file that says “.Statuses”.
- Click on this folder and you will see all the statuses of your friends that you have seen.
- Copy the one you want and voila, you will have them downloaded without programs and free.
The best 7 WhatsApp tricks
WhatsApp is one of the few applications that cares about the experience of its users when immersing themselves in its app, that is why they update frequently, making communication between people more practical and simple. However, not everyone knows how to get the most out of the popular application.
The creators of WhatsApp have developed various tools so that their users can navigate the application at ease. However, this is unknown to a large part of the population, it is for this reason that the same company has shared on its blog, a list of the best tricks developed by the app.
1. Hands-free voice notes: By simply pressing and holding the microphone icon and sliding up, you can lock the voice memo function to record, without having to hold the mobile with your hands. An option that surprisingly works!
2. Mark main messages: To obtain this option you must use the “star” message function, where you will mark key messages that you will easily see in a central location. All you have to do is press the message that you want to save as a favorite and then touch the “star” icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all the starred messages by going to Settings and Starred messages or by selecting the chat name and tapping “Starred Messages”. In the case of Android users, they will have to press “More options” and then “Starred messages”.
3. Check messages without touching the cell phone: If what you want is to be able to check WhatsApp without having to use your mobile device, what you have to do is download the WhatsApp web desktop app, which will project your cell phone conversations to a computer. So you can send messages, photos and GIFs without having to have your computer in your hands.
4. Use stickers in conversations: Emojis are becoming a thing of the past, today stickers offer you a more fun way to express yourself. You can find them in the field where the text is entered in a conversation, in a small square icon with a folded side page, where you can also add your own stickers and bitmojis.
5. Read messages without being online: The option to hide the “Read receipts” is not the best option if you want the other person not to realize that you have read their message. That is why slightly lifting the message on the screen and opening the full text on the iphone lock screen is your best option to go unnoticed.
6. Manage who can add us to groups: There is nothing more uncomfortable than being added to a group full of strangers. That is why WhatsApp developed the option to manage who can add us to groups.
When you enable the contacts from whom you want to receive messages, these people must send us an invitation link in the app. Only if we accept it, we can be added to the group.
To enable a contact we must go to Settings> Account> Security> Groups and select between the options: All, My contacts or My contacts except.
7. Be in control of your groups: There is a way to change the group settings so that only we can make changes to the group’s image or name. To do this, you must go to Group Settings and then Edit group information.
These are the 7 tricks that you probably do not know. WhatsApp always surprises us with news so it is likely that in a short time we will update our list.
New WhatsApp emojis
As every year, WhatsApp has incorporated a new list of emojis to its conversation platform. He recently added the icons of the mate, the paella, the bat, the mototaxi, the tooth, the clown, the ostrich, among other characters and / or objects. This time, thanks to Emojipedia, some of the emoticons that will be part of the application at the end of 2020 have been made public.
While WhatsApp added its new 230 emojis in November, it is expected that these 117 figures can also be seen only in that month.
According to the Unicode website, the new members of this “select group” were chosen after its Emoji Subcommittee “analyzed thousands of proposals submitted by users” around the world, which had to include the reasons why they should be included. in the list and other data.
Meet Discord, the program that could replace WhatsApp
SEE MORE WHATSAPP TRICKS