- The long-awaited heat will come to the Perm Territory Komsomolskaya Pravda – Perm
- Weather forecasters talked about the weather for the first week of July in the Perm Territory AiF Prikamye
- View in the Google News app
The unpopularity of the “turbodiesel” motorists associate with a weak “high-torque” and breakdowns.
The fourth generation Toyota RAV4 was produced from 2013 to 2019. The crossover has established itself as a reliable car and, in the footsteps of its predecessor, has become the best-selling in the class. In addition to gasoline engines, the Japanese assembled in small batches with a rarer diesel engine. Her work was criticized by the author of the popular YouTube channel Dizzlike Channel.
According to the surveyor, the Toyota RAV4 crossover with a 2.2-liter diesel engine rated at 150 “horses” not enough dynamics. So, the declared acceleration “to hundreds” is 10.0 seconds. Fuel economy compared to 2.0 and 2.5 liter gasoline engines is only 1 liter “per hundred,” but the 2.0-liter “brother” has a better acceleration of 9.4 seconds. This is confirmed by the owners of the “Japanese” on the theme site Drom.
Another characteristic “motor oil” is considered a motor problemwhich relates to design features. “From carriage to pumpkin,” the blogger criticizes.
In defense of the “turbodiesel”, an auto mechanic from another Auto Plus YouTube channel spoke out. He claims that the unit, although “weak,” and breakdowns occur, but still with timely oil changes and the use of high-quality fuel able to serve 400 thousand kilometers.
The specialist recommends paying more attention to the automatic 6-speed gearbox, which is combined with a diesel unit on the Toyota RAV4. Its declared resource is 150 thousand kilometers, but it is sharply reduced during “aggressive” driving. At the first “kicks” or jerks when shifting gears, it is recommended to immediately contact a service center.
Thus, criticism of the Ravchik is acceptable, but the experience of motorists is still different. In general, Toyota RAV4 IV owners are advised to conduct regular maintenance of power units. And for drivers who decide to purchase a diesel engine, a detailed car diagnosis should be made before buying.
To change the text size:
Prolonged physical exercises and playing sports is an effective way to avoid and even to some extent to overcome some chronic diseases associated with metabolism, e.g., diabetes or metabolic syndrome. To such conclusion scientists from the Karolinska Institute inand the University of San Diego in the United States as a result of their research, reported in the journal Cell Reports.
The experiment involved eighteen people engaged in Jogging, Cycling and other endurance exercises at least 15 years and seven men, who regularly perform strength exercises.
The researchers found that frequent physical activity changes the activity (expression) 1 711 metabolic genes in women and 1,097 genes in men. That is, the endurance training significantly improves processes associated with the tricarboxylic acid cycle (Krebs cycle), which plays a key role in metabolism.
Those who performed strength training had only 26 genes, which changed their activity. However, this does not mean, however, training does not have any effect. They can directly affect the activity of proteins and not on gene expression.
Experts also compared the obtained results with the data about the change of gene activity in people with metabolic syndrome and type II diabetes.
By the way, the subjects periodically performed exercises for about 6-12 months, after which the situation with the expression of the genes was similar to that observed in the new study, people performing endurance exercise for many years.
Due to the economic downturn caused by the coronavirus pandemic, the number of temporary work visas “are an extraordinary threat to employment” of Americans, said trump. In this regard, their results will be withheld until the end of the year
The United States has suspended until the end of 2020, the issuance of a number of temporary work visas. The corresponding decree was signed by President Donald trump, the document published on the White house website.
“Temporary workers often accompany their spouses and children, many of whom also compete with American workers. Under normal conditions, a properly organized program of temporary employment can benefit the economy. But in an emergency the economic downturn caused by the outbreak COVID-19, some nonimmigrant visa program to allow such employment, present an extraordinary threat to the employment of American workers,” said trump.
Under restriction were the following visas:
At the same time, those workers who are already in the United States, under the restrictions imposed do not fall.
Trump has signed a decree on the suspension of immigration to the United States
The unemployment rate in the United States on the background of the pandemic coronavirus reached in April to 14.7%, which was the worst result since the great depression, reported the labor Department. Without work then was 20.5 million people. In may the figure fell to 13.3%.
To protect Americans who have lost their jobs due to the effects of coronavirus, trump in late April signed a decree on the suspension of immigration to the United States. The restriction will be in effect at least 60 days and a decision on its withdrawal or extension will be made based on the situation on the labor market, noted in the White house. Medical and other employees whose assistance is needed to combat the outbreak of coronavirus, the restriction does not affect.
According to the Johns Hopkins University, in the United States since the beginning of the pandemic coronavirus has infected 2.3 million people, victims of the disease become 120,3 thousand inhabitants. According to both indicators, the country is in the world in the first place.
The spread of the coronavirus Covid-19 in the world
The number of confirmed cases of infection
Data for the world i
Photo: Lisa Maree Williams / Getty Images
The specialists of the centre for control and prevention of diseases of China decoded data of the genome of coronavirus infection COVID-19, the flash which occurred at the wholesale market in Beijing last week. This was reported on the website of the national data center for Microbiology of China.
“The evening of 18 June, the center through the Center for control and disease prevention of the PRC through the “State system of scientific-technical resources via the new type of coronavirus” officially published data on epidemiological situation in the market, “Sinhali” and the genome of the virus,” — said in the message.
In particular, the center we are talking about the genome of the virus, which was discovered from cases in Beijing, patients, and genome of the virus was found in samples from the environment.
Experts gave information about the epidemiological situation and the genome of the virus the world health organization and the Global initiative on sharing all influenza data (GISAID) “for use by the international community”.
An outbreak of coronavirus in Beijing. Photos
The outbreak of the coronavirus in the wholesale market, “Sinhali” in Beijing recorded June 12. Trading room is closed after confirmation of the coronavirus from two employees of the Main research centre of meat production of China, and in the area around the market was introduced strict control measures.
The first outbreak of the virus revealed at the end of December 2019 in the Chinese city of Wuhan. In late March the State Committee of health of China reported that the spread of the epidemic in the whole country stopped.
The head of the group of experts on the treatment of pneumonia in Shanghai Zhang Wenchun predicted that in November this year China is expected to the second wave of the coronavirus. According to Manguna, coronavirus is most suited to the low temperatures, therefore in the winter it can spread faster. Thus, according to experts, the second wave will not be as rapid as the first.
Russia Moscow The world
0 (per day)
0 (per day)
0 (per day)
0 (per day)
0 (per day)
0 (per day)
0 (per day)
0 (per day)
0 (per day)
Federal and regional
Source: JHU, Federal, and regional overstay anti-virus
The first 10 days after the onset of symptoms of the disease, the 38-year-old American was feeling quite well. He was not at risk; he had no chronic diseases.
– The man was examined, the disease was mild. The patient had a slight cough. Therefore, he was sent home for treatment, ”says the head of the Department of Vascular Surgery at Westchester Medical Center Sean Wengerter.
And then the incredible happened.
One morning, a man woke up with icy and numb legs. The body was constrained by terrible weakness; there was not even the strength to get out of bed.
The examination showed that the patient had aortic occlusion – a large blood clot formed in the main artery at the place where the artery diverged in two directions – to the right and left leg. Because of this clot, blood enriched with oxygen did not enter the iliac arteries.
“This is extremely dangerous.” From this can die from 20% to 50% of patients, – notes Vangerter. – But such things are not typical for 38-year-olds.
An emergency operation to remove a blood clot could save the patient’s life. But doctors working with patients with COVID-19 are everywhere faced with rather strange and frightening phenomena in infected patients. For example, the formation of blood clots (actually blood clots) of various sizes throughout the body, renal failure, inflammation of the heart muscle and malfunctions of the immune system.
“Coronavirus occurs in each patient in its own way,” notes Scott Brackenridge, associate professor of emergency surgery at the College of Medicine at the University of Florida. – In some cases, the patient has a problem with breathing, in others, the internal organs begin to fail. In children, the immune system as a whole begins to rebel.
Coronavirus is not just a respiratory diseasePhoto: Ivan MAKEEV
A new type of coronavirus is considered to be a respiratory virus, although it is already becoming obvious – the infection affects the entire human body. The most common symptoms are fever, pneumonia, and acute respiratory distress syndrome.
In this case, the virus attacks some organs directly. First of all, the mucous membrane of blood vessels, which entails unnatural coagulation of blood.
– COVID-19 provokes a local inflammatory reaction that leads to the formation of blood clots, – explains Wengerter. – This is due to the direct effect of the virus on the arteries.
A number of doctors recorded strokes in young patients with coronavirus, as well as the formation of blood clots in the lungs. Blood clots were found even in the smallest vessels.
“Since each organ feeds on blood vessels, and the virus attacks them first and foremost, we end up with damage to internal organs,” adds Dr. Scott Brackenridge.
Another serious symptom that is observed in some patients who become ill with the new coronavirus is the “co-fingers.” The infected toes swell, becoming red or purple. It is possible that the reason for this is blockage of blood vessels. But doctors say that usually this does not have serious consequences.
One of the most alarming reactions to COVID-19 is observed in children. It has already been named as a children’s multisystem inflammatory syndrome. In newDoctors have identified more than 100 cases.
This syndrome is characterized by a rather long fever, inflammatory process, malfunction of one or more internal organs, as well as the general condition, which is usually observed with shock. Pediatricians also compare these symptoms with the syndrome..
Kawasaki syndrome is a rare disease that affects children aged 3 to 10 years. It is characterized by damage to the medium and small arteries, thrombosis, the formation of aneurysms and rupture of the vascular wall. Cases of infection are rare. However, recently, doctors have noted an increase in the number of patients with this syndrome.
Both childhood multisystem inflammatory syndrome and Kawasaki syndrome lead to an overly aggressive immune system response to coronavirus. This may be accompanied by inflammation of the blood vessels and heart muscle.
However, scientists note that coronavirus is not able to cause a strong immune response, but, on the contrary, suppress the entire immune system. And this can allow the infection to freely attack the internal organs.
Partly this theory was confirmed by Chinese experts, led by Dr. Zhang Zhang. Scientists analyzed samples of immune cells taken from the lungs of 9 patients infected with coronavirus. The results of the study showed an abnormally high level of leukocytes – macrophages and neutrophils responsible for the destruction of harmful pathogen – in severe patients. At the same time, these patients had a rather low level of CD8 T cells, which are called killer cells. They are responsible for killing virus-infected cells.
But doctors are reassuring, noting that they have drugs that can thin the blood, and also help the work of white blood cells that resist infection.
Sergey Mardan: In the USA, the clinic would simply go broke if the ventilator apparatus exploded and people died
The number of patients with coronavirus in the Samara region since the beginning of April has grown by three people. It’s really a bit, but the situation around is more like preparing foraction. New infectious beds are constantly being prepared in the region, doctors are being trained, hospitals are being re-equipped. Residents perplexed: “More patients? They don’t tell any information? ” In fact, there is no need to look for a dirty trick: citizens are honestly told about how the situation is developing. But what comes next is difficult to predict. Associate Professor of the Department of Infectious Diseases of Samara State Medical University, Chief Specialist of the Ministry of Health of the Samara Region on the Problems of Diagnosis and Treatment of HIV Infection, Infectious Disease Doctor with 30 Years of Experience Elena Strebkova now helps to organize an infectious diseases hospital at the hospital named after “There are no patients here, but who knows if they will appear tomorrow.” She told in an exclusive interview to a journalist “ – ”, Why the whole branch of medicine is working so hard today, although the numbers of cases and the inhabitants seem low, are Samara residents at risk of picking up a coronavirus and why is COVID-19 more dangerous than“ ordinary flu ”.
– Elena Alekseevna, why is such mass training, reprofiling of hospitals necessary?
– The measures taken by the government of the country and the region, and now allow us to prevent a surge in incidence. If not for them, we would be faced with a situation that is now happening around the world. Thanks to the measures taken for isolation and sanitation, a large number of cases of infection do not appear. This is done so that all our medical organizations have time to prepare. We see that new cases of infection and new cases appear daily, and we must be prepared to provide highly qualified medical assistance to the residents of the region. Like all my colleagues, we will be happy if we do not have to. But we must be prepared.
– How are hospitals preparing to receive coronavirus patients, what is the peculiarity of interacting with such patients?
– Infectious diseases that we usually deal with in the Samara Region are caused by microorganisms that do not require special preparation from a doctor. And COVID-19 is a particularly dangerous infection. Therefore, all protective measures in hospitals converted to infectious hospitals, for example, innamed after V.D. Seredavina, taken for this class of pathogenicity. For this, doctors put on protective suits, masks, goggles – a person must be fully protected, because even small aerosol drops that remain in the air after coughing or sneezing can get on it and then lead to infection.
– How are doctors trained to resist the coronavirus?
– Doctors at hospitals that are converting to infectious hospitals are currently undergoing training. First of all, they are taught to wear and take off protective clothing correctly. Because the physician must first protect himself from infection, otherwise there will be no one to help people.
In addition, doctors are told how the virus is transmitted and how to protect themselves; they explain all the rules for disinfection. Of course, we study the clinical forms of the disease, how it manifests itself, what supporting signs of coronavirus infection, what indicators you need to pay attention to in order to make a diagnosis and assess the severity of the patient.
Why is it important now to stay at home.Why is it important to stay at home during coronavirus? That’s what the doctors say about it
– And as for lung ventilation, for example? Is she taught to do it?
– Naturally, such a huge number of resuscitators, infectious disease specialists, pulmonologists, which may be needed in case of a surge in incidence, is not in the healthcare system. Therefore, if necessary, infectious disease specialists and pulmonologists will work as consultants. One infectious disease specialist and pulmonologist per 100 patients – this will be quite hard work.
Under their guidance, doctors of all other specialties, after training, will be able to work with such patients. But the main burden will fall on resuscitators. Here, one resuscitator with two nurses will work for six people. Although basic training in mechanical ventilation and resuscitation will still pass all the doctors. For example, the staff of Seredavin Hospital is almost completing such training.
– How large, in your opinion, is an infectious disease specialist with 30 years of experience in the likelihood of a scenario when 100 coronavirus patients fall on one pulmonologist?
– We all want to hope that this probability is low, but we should always be prepared for this. It’s impossible to deploy an infectious diseases hospital in a hospital that was not intended for this; deploying such a huge number of resuscitation beds is impossible. The preparations that are currently underway will allow us to avoid the so-called “Italian scenario” – the very help that is needed will be immediately provided to the patients. INsuch a difficult situation was due to the large number of patients at the same time. Quarantine was announced late in the country; the healthcare system was not ready for such an arrival of patients who need ventilation support. In our country, the health system managed to prepare.
– Explain why we have so few patients and how relevant is self-isolation in this situation?
– These are the rules for the development of the epidemic. Why inso many sick? Not only because there are more people. But also because people from different countries flocked there and only then were distributed among the regions. Therefore, a huge number of sources of infection fell precisely in the capital. Naturally, there is the largest percentage of cases. But people from Moscow came here, and now the virus is spreading here. And now it doesn’t have to be contact with a person who came from abroad. This may be contact with a person who has not left the territory of the Samara region, who himself does not suspect that he is a source of infection.
The virus already exists in the urban environment, and it was for this reason that self-isolation measures were taken to protect people from each other. The closer we are to each other, the greater the likelihood of becoming infected, and the biggest danger is that this will happen at the same time, giving a greater burden on the health system.
“How can the virus spread if we all sit at home?”
– Let’s really look at things. You are not sitting at home. Anyway, you go to the store, to the pharmacy,whatever. The main distribution path is through door handles, through the buttons of elevators, in contact with trolleys in stores. These are transmission routes that no one has canceled. And with close contact at a distance of less than two meters, infection from person to person is also possible.
– They say that coronavirus is less dangerous than ordinary flu, it has less mortality, there is no reason for panic?
Coronavirus prevention: 10 tips by Gennady Onishchenko.“The epidemic will end soon and we will return to a happy life,” Gennady Onishchenko reassures. And for the prevention of coronavirus, he gives the Russians 10 simple tips
– Mortality from influenza was also quite high until the moment of mass vaccination. Now vaccination saves us from a large number of deaths with the flu. And we expect the appearance of a coronavirus vaccine only by the end of the year. Therefore, people are not protected. And since the virus is new, it first appeared this year, we have no immunity. And since no one has immunity, there is no layer that would restrain the explosive nature of the epidemic. Explosive is when several thousand cases appear at one moment. According to some experts, the main surge in the incidence may occur next week. The medical system must be prepared for this.
– In social networks, KP-Samara asked readers why, in their opinion, in the Samara region such a low incidence of coronavirus. It turned out that most are sure: we just have little testing for coronavirus. How do you rate coronavirus testing in the region? Are they enough?
– We test as much as necessary, exceptA laboratory has been deployed at the AIDS Center. They test those who came from abroad and are in quarantine, all patients with pneumonia, with severe forms of acute respiratory infections, pregnant women – volumes are large.
“And the main question that worries everyone is when will it all end?”
– So far, the measures taken are designed for the next three months. But we will all be happy if everything ends earlier.
Samara doctors showed how they will treat severe patients with coronavirus
True, doctors hope that they will not have to apply their skills. But everything is ready to receive patients with severe coronavirus (details)
Coronavirus in Samara, the latest news on April 10, 2020: for the last day without new cases, payments to doctors and laptops for large families
We tell the latest news about coronavirus in Samara on April 10, 2020, as well as measures to support health care and families with many children (details)
We save ourselves from coronavirus with whiteness and dichlorvos: the girl spoke about the horrors of self-isolation in a communal apartment
How to survive in self-isolation if it is impossible to hide from neighbors. 30-year-old Tatyana shared the delights of life surrounded by neighbors (details)
Photo: mod.mil.rus / Facebook
The second Russian Aerospace Forces aircraft arrived in Serbia as part of agreements to assist in the fight against the spread of coronavirus infection, reports TASS with reference to the Ministry of Defense.
Earlier, the Ministry of Defense reportedthat the first Il-76 aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces arrived in Serbia. The VKS board landed at the Bataynitsa airfield; he brought to Serbia a team of military specialists and medical equipment for epidemiological diagnosis and disinfection.
Total Defense Ministry will send eight teams of specialists to Serbia to help contain the infection, it is planned to transfer them execute 11 flights. According to the military, soared already four sides.
Aircraft of Russia will deliver to Serbia only 87 military personnel, including military doctors and virologists and 16 units of military equipment, as well as VKS will transport medical equipment and protective equipment.
EA group of eleven European countries – including Germany – intends to support the fight against jihadists in Mali with special forces in the future. In view of the still worrying security situation in Mali and in the Sahel region as a whole, the country group supported the formation of a task force called “Takuba”, the participating states announced on Friday evening in a joint statement. The name stands for an African sword, which was used primarily by the Tuareg, but also by other ethnicities in the past in the north and west of Africa.
Signatories to the Takuba Task Force include Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Norway, the Netherlands, Portugal, the Czech Republic, the United Kingdom and Sweden. Germany’s support for “Takuba” is primarily political, however.
“Takuba” are said to belong to several hundred security forces. The task force is due to start work in the Liptako region under French command this summer. The border area between Mali and Niger is considered a retreat for jihadist groups.
For the time being, only Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, the Netherlands and Portugal are participating in the project promoted by France. The special forces should also support the French “Barkhane” mission in the Sahel region and a joint force of five Sahel states. The Bundeswehr is deployed to Mali as part of UN and EU missions.